I did it, consciously!

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdeadevil

So, I was in bed and woke up fairly earlier than usual, we're talking like, four hours after I fell asleep. I didn't really want to get up or anything so I fell back to sleep and had a lovely dream about running away from an Assassin with some people, and after I woke up I decided to try and leave my body, so I laid there and kept gathering energy into my ears and if I wanted to I could have gone back into a dream but be aware of it this time, but instead I decided to try and stand my ground in bed. So I felt this wave of energy come into my ears getting stronger and stronger, and then something else started to occur, my body started pulsating up and down, I'd call it vibrations but it was in-between a vibration and a heart-beat. Anyway, this heart-break thing lifted me out of body and it looked real as anything. The only annoying thing about it was that I couldn't open my right eye, but my left eye was open. It didn't even feel like an out of body experience, I could see my own body (which was naked, needless to say) and re-arrange things and they'd stay there. But there were some vital differences in place that I left my bed into..

• My desk was clean and my printer/monitor weren't there.
  • My phone was on my desk, where-as it was actually on my pillow.
  • My dressing gown was hanging up on my door.

In this, what seemed like an out of body experience, I picked up this medicine cup on my desk and put it on my other desk which was right next to it. I then used Telekineses to pick up my dressing gown off the hook on the back of my door, it fell on floor, so I picked up using Telekineses and carried it to my staircase and dropped it. But this the weird bit, my mum was walking up the stairs and saw me drop the dressing gown on the staircase in-front of her, and she saw me, and at this point I must have lost lucidity of the experience because I don't remember what happened after, either that or I couldn't be bothered anymore and woke up.

Oh yeah, there was also a poster of someone called Caroline Corr who was the drummer in a band called the Corrs, in waking life I don't have this poster, but it was placed under my Batman Begins poster which IS there in waking life.

So can someone explain what happened here? I mean, I do believe this was an out of body experience (as an astral projection isn't set in this realm, correct?) but it did have vital differences.

Szaxx

Hi,
The dream state, the RTZ and the bst are all intertwined so things will be mixed somewhat. You were aware and consciously in control for a while at least. This sounds real enough to me. You should have been more aware at some point than a dream exit. If its all new then keep on trying for more. Deepening will be very useful too. Stay out for a short time only so memories are correctly implanted. Too long out and youll remember next to nothing while early on in development.
Good trip.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Jdeadevil

What does BST stand for?  :-)

EEthmane

Hey man,
very fascinating story, did your mom say she noticed something ?? What about the medecine cup, did it change places in Physical world as well ?

Szaxx

Hi,
Bst is the belief system territories.
Its where thought=action comes into a life of its own. You may be thinking youre in the RTZ and actually be more in the BST's. Your thoughts then impress you to believe you are at a place where actually you're not and things don't quite make sense as too many changes (reality fluctuations) are present, confusion then sets in and opens your mind wide then things change in your environment and you could believe its a dream. with this thought it becomes s dream within your mind, you try to exit this believed dream and find you can't. Causing more confusion as to whats going on. You have two options, let it go and assess the situation (requires very good knowledge and familiarity) or wake yourself to the physical thinking WTF was that about. If you're unaccustomed to this (a beginner) and fear jumps in its going to be really frightening.
Dont worry though we all get to this stage at some point. Its usually passed off as a nightmare.
The more experience you gain the better.
Just an example from my past experiences.

Jdeadevil

Ah right, well I'm fairly good at getting out of nightmares, it's just Sleep Paralysis that gets in the way really, and summoning stress on purpose tends to get me out of it. :)

And the belief system territories sound really interesting, I'm definitely going to try and go through the same experience as I did this morning but tomorrow morning seen as I know what to do now. Though I'm not sure what to do this time..

Jdeadevil

EEthmane, I did check but unfortunately I remembered that the physical world was really different. I was hoping my dressing gown was still on the stairs but then I also remembered it was in the washing basket, haha! And my desk was really clean in this experience, where-as it's full of useless junk and wires in the physical, so unfortunately no medicine cup. :)

And I asked her and she said she didn't remember anything funny, I told her about this experience earlier and she said she would have been shocked if I was stood their naked, but she said she can't remember. :(

Szaxx

Hi,
If she cant remember then that's good news lol.
Try the same as exact as possible. If you manage to become aware think of a place very close to you that you know very well. Close your eyes and in your mind actually be there, all the sounds and smells etc. When you've matched the surroundings to the best of your knowledge, open you eyes knowing you are really there. This should work  work  well as you've placed intent on this location and can hear familiar sounds etc. Then rub your hands together inches infront of your eyes to make them warm even if you sight is poor. This will give you more clarity to explore your surroundings far clearer. It will improve your awareness too.
Enjoy...

Jdeadevil

Ahh okay yeah I'll try that, sounds good!

Jdeadevil

I think I did it again but in my dream, very same feeling but in my dream. But when I did it, I couldn't see anything, I tried opening my "astral eyes" in the dream, but couldn't. >_<

Can someone tell me what this thing is with my ears? I mean, I assume it's energy but could always be something else. It feels like my ears are opening up and I can feel pressure in them.

Anonymouse

Hmmm, I have felt something in my ears as well, but more like the heartbeat, with "air coming in, or out" not sure my friend !.

Still, congrats for the progress!

Jdeadevil

Thanks mate. And yeah same here really, this OBE (which could have been a lucid dream) happened because I stayed conscious and focussed on the sensation of air coming into my ears. In this reality nothing different was happening, there wasn't air being blown into my head or anything, but that's what it felt like, like my ears were vacuums. After this 'air' filled my head, it then pushed me upwards out of my physical head and ended up me being a few inches above my body with my head being where my physical legs were. Then I was able to open my eyes and float around my room via intention alone, it was only when I stood up in-front of my desk was I able to move the other parts of my metaphysical body through intent. That was when I saw my dressing gown hanging up on the back of my door.

But as I said, if anyone knows in detail what happened, or if that's common, or has a similar story, I'm up for being less confused. :)

Contenteo

Good deal. Yes, This is all very common stuff, so you are quite on track. Half body projections aren't terrbily common for me, but I have had a number of them and they are a trip to say the least. When you are in the astral, at least a F21 at this point, it is common for things to have very similar structure, but the location of pictures, objects, furniture, etc. To be drastically different.

There are many theories on why this is so. IMO you are starting your journey, not somewhere distant, but rather locally in the mental models of your house. Yes, you have many of them, just like the many memories you have had.

Congrats on this experience, it is definitely a milestone. If you keep with projection, I'd put money on you slipping into another one of these half projections again in the future.

Best.

Cheers,
Contenteo