I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT!

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoSaturn

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT!

i was laying in bved last night and i suddenly got the vibrations so i left my body! and then i cant remember where i went, but i vaguely saw pople kicking, i mean very vaguely.

your eyes twitch a lot when you ap eh?

Leannain

NeoSaturn

knucklebrain1970

Hey, both you cats have 114 posts. Coinkydink? I think not.

:twisted:
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

Ivanda

NeoSaturn,,
Yoooohooooooooo!!!!!!

TELL MORE! TELL MORE!

Did it feel really real????!!!
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

Andali27

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  *millions applaud while Neo takes a bow, flowers fly onto the stage in a flurry of white and red*

He, he!

Well done!  Now if only I can be so lucky... hmm...
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

Quantitativefool

Congratulations!!!

Tell us more!

NeoSaturn

Well i was kinda tired and mellowed, so my brain was in kind of a silent mode, and then i got the vibrations, i opened my eyes looking to see who was pushing me, then i realized what had happned, and i cosed my eyes and let them take over, then i visualised a rope pulling me down, and whoom, i was out.

Yeah i guess it was unintentional...

I looove listening to japanese music, thats what i was listening to when it happened...

i do have  a few questions though, when you are AP ing and you open your eyes, what happens?

Oh and when i APed my eyelids were twitching like mad! is that normal?!

astral man

the twitching of the eyes is called REM or rapid eye movement. It is a sign of deep physical relaxation. I studied hypnosis so i know about it cause it happens when you hypnotize people. lol hehe

Congratulations

Cya
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

theastralpulse1

congratulations!

most of the times it is unintentional.

Ivanda

It is amazing how much we can achieve when we stop concentrating and just relax!  :lol:

I am learning to play guitar and it works out the best when I just let it flow!
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

Andali27

GO J-POP!  I love Jap music too!  Who's ur favorite artist?
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

osprey1_5

Quote from: IvandaIt is amazing how much we can achieve when we stop concentrating and just relax!  :lol:

I am learning to play guitar and it works out the best when I just let it flow!
Music is a great relaxant actually. I sometimes jam away at the keyboard or guitar and almost have what some call a mind split effect when I'm relaxed enough, where part of me is definately somewhere else at the same time.

Same with obes. When I'm relaxed and in a 'couldn't care less' adventuring mindset I'm usually succesful in getting an obe or wake induced Lucid dream.  People tend to call this 'daydreaming' . I was always accused of daydreaming in my school years. Good to know this 'bad habit' according to my teachers has turned into a useful catylist for successful obes  :wink:
As I lay down and rested, I marveled at the stars in the night sky, but then I thought, where the hell has the bloody ceiling gone!

Kodemaster

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

RTCovenant

Good job, the vibrations feel great don't they?

My first obe was very obe.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

NeoSaturn

yes they do, and at first i thought it was somebody shaking my bed

Smilodon29A

Congratulations man.

Although I haven't projected jet, I can also say I love the vibrations. A few times I did nothing else but enjoy them lol :).
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger