I feel heavy exit sensations, but can't get any further

Previous topic - Next topic

dust8879

Last night I woke up and instantly tried to project. About 12 seconds later my body felt like it started to melt, I heard this whooshing sound, felt myself sinking, and then I felt the strongest sensations I've ever had so far. I felt like my body had been rocketed into the sky and my mid section felt like it was separating in two. Then the roaring sound became deafening. i actually wondered at one point if I was about to die.

The problem though is that after about 60-90 seconds I still hadn't gone anywhere. All I could see was blackness. i tried to imagine my kitchen so i could project somewhere, but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? I feel these exit sensations for about a minute and then I'm back in my room again. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Xanth

Quote from: seán7781 on June 05, 2014, 14:06:30
Last night I woke up and instantly tried to project. About 12 seconds later my body felt like it started to melt, I heard this whooshing sound, felt myself sinking, and then I felt the strongest sensations I've ever had so far. I felt like my body had been rocketed into the sky and my mid section felt like it was separating in two. Then the roaring sound became deafening. i actually wondered at one point if I was about to die.

The problem though is that after about 60-90 seconds I still hadn't gone anywhere. All I could see was blackness. i tried to imagine my kitchen so i could project somewhere, but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? I feel these exit sensations for about a minute and then I'm back in my room again. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
It sounds like you certainly were moving "somewhere".  Just because you can't "see", doesn't mean you're "nowhere".  :)

It's more than just "imagining" yourself somewhere else.  You need to put the INTENT behind it.

It's the difference between wanting to move your hand and actually moving your hand.
You can want to move your hand as much as you want and it will never budge an inch... it moves because of the INTENT you placed to move it.
"Intent" is that which occurs right before your desired action.  Without that Intent, nothing would occur.
Learn to harness this.

dust8879

Thank you for the reply, Xanth. Next time I will try to focus my intent. If I did go somewhere I'm wondering why I couldn't see anything. I might try to say "clarity now." I thought imagining a scene would take me there but it'll take more than just that. I'll try to will myself there next time.

Gilles

hi seán7781,
iam nearly sure that you have experienced the typical "vibrations". You can read about it in many books or in the internet.
I know this feeling/state very well. Iam not the opinion that you moving in this state! The point is: you are NOT moving. In every experiece i have with this, the vibrations and sounds disappear when you leave from the position of your physical body. For example: i lift my arms, and the vibrations immediately disappear in my arms, but rest of my body is still "vibrate". When i stand up and go, the vibrations leave completly. Funny is the next: when you grab from outside in your physical body again, some kind of strange vibrations starts. They are,..hmm. some kind of very disgusting. but thats another topic ^^