I finally got somewhere!!

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowsubmarine

that's awesome dude! great post!

do you have any suggestions for going lucid and do you LD often?

Nick

Hi goingslow,

That sounds like a fantastic projection. It sure sounds like you were in some astral realm. The most amazing scenes and such appear when I do phasing, although I'm still learning the ropes.

You'll have to try and visit there again and find out about those funny looking old men. Anyway, congratulations on a nice projection. [:D]
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

goingslow

yellowsub,

thanks for the reply.. yes I LD pretty often.  Ive sort of done it for as long as I can remember.  A dream journal helps (i know youve read this 100 times) but I remember 5 xs as many when I keep one.  The best method in my opinion or at least a good one is to ask yourself periodically if you're dreaming.  (a set number during the day) then figure out how you KNOW you're not.  In a way I think that method makes you more aware in general.

So youll probably do it sometime when you're dreaming.  You can even will yourself to fly after asking it.. Ive never really used a technique but I tried this one when I wanted to increase my LD's.  

Nick,

Thanks for the congrats.  Id love to go there again.  The memory of all those colors and the switch from black to that place sort of made my week.  I really want to start learning to phase but in a way Im lazy and its so much easier for me to just have a lucid dream. But I hope to get disciplined and serious about phasing soon.  You're pretty new to it too aren't you?

thanks again for the replies.

Nick

Hi goingslow,

Yes, I am pretty new to phasing. I hadn't even heard of it before last Spring when I read Frank's posts. There is a good topic by Adrian called Phasing Methods on the Astral Consciousness forum. What I did was to post a rundown there of what my experiences with phasing have been.

There are times when I have results and others when I run flat. I am still working on the "neutral and detached" awareness that Frank wrote about in many of his posts (hopefully he'll appear and start posting again soon). Seems if a Focus 21 type scene appears I tend to have a little bit of excitement (much as I try to control it) and that has the tendency of zapping me out of it. So I'm still a novice and a student, but I like the learning part.

All the best,

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

goingslow

I accidently put this in the LD section when I ment to put it here.  Sorry for spamming.

The other night I had a lucid dream that turned into a projection due to the usual method I use of clearing my mind and watching the scenery around me disappear.

I did what I normally do .. I have done this countless times.. Flown straight up into the night sky and hope to get somewhere. I remember I felt a presence following me but I refused to be afraid. To my great joy.. (understatement) I saw a circle up in the sky and chinese letters in the clouds. I have no clue what they meant but I did know it showed me a "target" I willed myself to fly through it and walla.

I was in a world of the most amazing colors I have ever seen. I cant even describe the colors and I knew it wasn't a figment of my mind because if anyone here has gone from a dark rt zone to a place of brilliant colors you just KNOW you're in someplace outside of yourself.

The only beings I saw in this place were these really really funny looking old men. No women at all and they were smiling huge. I talked to them and they were really friendly but only smiled mostly I dont remember any responses. I remember being in a restaurant talking to one who seemed a little "mentally challenged" at least that was my impression. I work with some mentally challenged people rt so it wasn't a surprising thing to me. I thought MAYBE it had to do with that in some way.

Anyway I woke up very happy I had finally gotten somewhere. I still dont know what to make of the circle and chinese letters but having a target to fly into helped a lot.

Anyone been to a similiar place? It was really funny.. the people almost looked like elfs but tall and all were old.