i have a current problem

Previous topic - Next topic

BKR1974

So three weeks ago i tried to ap. What happened is 5 minutes in i had this feeling of pain on my left side but it wasn't like some what painful vibrations it felt like someone was cutting into me. I endured it because i thought it would go away ... i was wrong. so the pain stayed though out then it felt like someone dug that knife in really far like as if it was going though me. as you can imagine i was keen on waiting out this pain so immediately got up and checked the spot that i felt the pain nothing was there but the pain was still very real it eventually went away and then i went to bed but know every time i try to even relax the pain comes back but not to a unbearable amount.

my question is why did this pain come to me and why isn't it going away and should i try to wait it out. any help would be very helpful.   

soarin12

First, rule out a physical problem.  If you're concerned, go the doctor and have it checked out.

You can feel pain during AP or the hypnogogic state before you project.  It's not a usual thing, but could be in response to fear and negativity in your subconscious.  If that's the case, mind control is the answer.  Don't accept the pain as part of your reality.  Decide that it is gone immediately and continue on with a mindset of health, love and a positive attitude.

BKR1974

ty for this i will probably just wait it out and act as if it isn't there because that has seemed to help the reason i made this post in the first place is because of the way i got it.

Bluefirephoenix

I had some difficulty with trance lately in that my leg felt like it was going to cramp up. I have been exercising quite a bit lately and the muscles of my lower leg were strained from the increase in distance. To overcome it I had to really focus on the trance and keep the focus off my legs. It's much easier to deal with external distractions than internal ones. But I figure if someone can sit crosslegged on a rock and project from there I can handle a sore leg