I have a feeling that OOBEs are a bad thing...

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizzytaz

Hello again, everyone!
Since my rapid introduction into the spiritual path, about a few months ago, I'd say that I learned quite a bit by now...
I used to leave my body at night in the beginning, but maybe my mistake was that I was greedy, I mean, I always wanted more and more when AP, and got to the point where I would have little to no interest in Earth anymore, all I wanted to do was to explore space, and I think we have an eternity to do that...last time i was actually told that I should stay here on Earth; couldn't leave since  :? Maybe we got so caught up in the need for more, (again...), up until we forgot that everything we need atm is right here...right now.

You are more than welcome to try to change my mind  :-D

LightBeam

Many people like me find balance between the physical life and the non-physical exploration. For me and many others, APs provide additional knowledge, enlightenment, teaches us how to recognize and learn lessons here on Earth, gives us perspective from a viewpoint of the multiverse.
What you have experienced is your own, and no one can convince you otherwise, as we all have individual perspectives through personal beliefs and areas where we lack knowledge. If you want to achieve that balance then you are the only one who can find the answers.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Gizzytaz

I guess for me AP isn't a "bad thing" as long as I keep it low and try to work through every single detail, rather than jumping so high, so fast, because I might miss some very important steps, I want to know absolutely every detail about Earth before moving on, but I guess the details are infinite?? I don't know...in any case, it is such a beautiful thing...

LightBeam

Quote from: Gizzytaz on April 27, 2021, 15:27:22
in any case, it is such a beautiful thing...

I'm glad you think so and recognize what you need to do. Perhaps you can try grounding yourself. Be more in nature, walk barefoot on the grass, observe the outdoors and reduce technology use. Appreciate life on Earth and study it's purpose. Then you will realize how closely related everything in the multiverse really is and you will start feeling a part of everything and everyone no matter how "far" you may think you go during your trips.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Gizzytaz

Thank you for sharing some of your wisdom with me  :-D

SCHMUSTIN

IMHO......

(Most) Everything is OK in moderation.
But I think that "You"/"I"/"We", are all having this human experience; to not be "in the moment" when we are here (in the physical), is doing this experience a disservice.