I have a question about spirit beings

Previous topic - Next topic

zorgblar

I heard that there is a way for spirits(such as demons or ghosts or maybe even other astral projecters)to mess up the connection between your physical and spirit body and make it were you can't astral project anymore.Is this true? :|

zorgblar

markulous

Cmon man you have like 3 different topics a day and you ask the most bizarre questions that not many people would know the answer too.  Most of the people on here are rookies that can't project yet...

Anyway I've never heard that.  I'd imagine if you had a negative entity attached to you it might screw you up a little bit, but I can't see another projector being able to do that.  Just be aware of your actions.  If you don't go out looking for trouble and keep your nose clean, chances are trouble won't come to you(that's not always true in life, but it sure helps).

Apollon

How can someone know for sure if he has a negative entity attached to him? Are there any unmistakable symptoms and what he could do in that case?
Can something like that happen to a person that never kind of "asked for it"?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates

CFTraveler

Quote from: zorgblar on March 14, 2008, 04:08:17
I heard that there is a way for spirits(such as demons or ghosts or maybe even other astral projecters)to mess up the connection between your physical and spirit body and make it were you can't astral project anymore.Is this true? :|
There is no way to mess up the connection between your physical and spirit body, because one is the expression of the other.  So no.
Some people feel they are not able to experience that connection consciously, but that is because they don't realize that whatever they are experiencing is part of all of it, physical and spiritual.  But that's another theme.

markulous

Quote from: Apollon on March 17, 2008, 01:33:14
How can someone know for sure if he has a negative entity attached to him? Are there any unmistakable symptoms and what he could do in that case?
Can something like that happen to a person that never kind of "asked for it"?

It's a form of possession.  I don't know a great deal about it but I'd imagine that it's probably not going to happen to you if stay on the up and up.