I Just Astral Projected - First One In Years - But Still Some Questions Remain

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

Hi everyone, so it's been a long time since I've astral projected. And this if the first time it felt so complete. But still because it wasn't as vivid as I thought it should be I wonder if just maybe it was a lucid dream. So I was in a dream in a store and I saw a truck outside with a camera on it. I flicked off the camera on the truck because I don't like surveillance. Then I walked toward the door. And two black men walked up to me and one of them shot me in the neck. Some fear came over me. I fell to the ground. Not like a brick but slowly. As that was happening I felt like I was literally dying. I wasn't sure what was going on other than I felt my whole body and being phase inward. Like the astral projection reflex was triggered. I felt a calm buzzing come over my whole body as I phased inward. It felt so natural. Like I felt myself my consciousness falling inward. Never felt anything like that in my life. Then I felt my astral body physically leave my physical body at this point. I found myself in the astral. Not in the real time zone, some place else. And I got up and flew to the other room. It was dark outside. I saw a cat which we don't have a cat. Then I jumped out of the window. Then I flew to some high rise buildings. As I was flying around the high rise buildings I started becoming conscious of my flying abilities and so I started to doubt and my ability to fly slowed down. Then I just focused on flying normally again and it happened.  And I went inside one of them and saw people walking around in a this mall. I saw the tellers. The place was brightly lit. Then I thought wait a minute. What if I actually died. Then at that point. I thought of my body and phased back into it. Like fully and completely my whole consciousness phased back into my physical body. I couldn't believe it when I woke up. I was so happy that I woke up everyone in my home and told them about it.  The whole experience felt like I was far away from my physical body.

Note I just recently switched up my sleeping medicines and so now I am much more energetic and feel much better. And my pre-diabetes is clearing up from this medicine switch. And as a side benefit it seems that now I am now astral projecting.

Could this have been a lucid dream? Personally I am pretty damn sure that it was an astral projection if not for any other reason than my death and return felt so complete and real. But at the same time I felt like it could have been more vivid like the details of the astral projection. Or maybe I just don't remember that. But I've had lucid dreams before and this didn't feel like that at all. If this was a lucid dream this is the best damn lucid dream of my life. Thoughts?

EDIT: In case someone wants to try the combination of sleep aids that caused this astral projection it was a double to triple low dose naltrexone, and vitafusion sleepwell.

PlasmaAstralProjection

So I went back to bed and tried to phase inward with what I learned from this astral projection experience and I didn't astral project but I felt closer to consciously astral projecting than I usually have.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on April 04, 2019, 06:06:14
Hi everyone, so it's been a long time since I've astral projected. And this if the first time it felt so complete. But still because it wasn't as vivid as I thought it should be I wonder if just maybe it was a lucid dream. So I was in a dream in a store and I saw a truck outside with a camera on it. I flicked off the camera on the truck because I don't like surveillance. Then I walked toward the door. And two black men walked up to me and one of them shot me in the neck. Some fear came over me. I fell to the ground. Not like a brick but slowly. As that was happening I felt like I was literally dying. I wasn't sure what was going on other than I felt my whole body and being phase inward. Like the astral projection reflex was triggered. I felt a calm buzzing come over my whole body as I phased inward. It felt so natural. Like I felt myself my consciousness falling inward. Never felt anything like that in my life. Then I felt my astral body physically leave my physical body at this point. I found myself in the astral. Not in the real time zone, some place else. And I got up and flew to the other room. It was dark outside. I saw a cat which we don't have a cat. Then I jumped out of the window. Then I flew to some high rise buildings. As I was flying around the high rise buildings I started becoming conscious of my flying abilities and so I started to doubt and my ability to fly slowed down. Then I just focused on flying normally again and it happened.  And I went inside one of them and saw people walking around in a this mall. I saw the tellers. The place was brightly lit. Then I thought wait a minute. What if I actually died. Then at that point. I thought of my body and phased back into it. Like fully and completely my whole consciousness phased back into my physical body. I couldn't believe it when I woke up. I was so happy that I woke up everyone in my home and told them about it.  The whole experience felt like I was far away from my physical body.

Note I just recently switched up my sleeping medicines and so now I am much more energetic and feel much better. And my pre-diabetes is clearing up from this medicine switch. And as a side benefit it seems that now I am now astral projecting.

Could this have been a lucid dream? Personally I am pretty damn sure that it was an astral projection if not for any other reason than my death and return felt so complete and real. But at the same time I felt like it could have been more vivid like the details of the astral projection. Or maybe I just don't remember that. But I've had lucid dreams before and this didn't feel like that at all. If this was a lucid dream this is the best damn lucid dream of my life. Thoughts?
Well, from just reading what you've said above... everything up until you said "I started becoming conscious of my flying abilities" is the first indication you made where it feels like you started to realize you were non-physical.  So up until that point you were having what I call a "dream awareness non-physical experience".  You weren't consciously aware you were dreaming.
Depending entirely upon how much awareness you had of your "physical self" would dictate whether it was a lucid awareness or astral awareness experience.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on April 04, 2019, 12:18:07
Well, from just reading what you've said above... everything up until you said "I started becoming conscious of my flying abilities" is the first indication you made where it feels like you started to realize you were non-physical.  So up until that point you were having what I call a "dream awareness non-physical experience".  You weren't consciously aware you were dreaming.
Depending entirely upon how much awareness you had of your "physical self" would dictate whether it was a lucid awareness or astral awareness experience.
Well to be more clear I knew I was in the non-physical from the beginning. I just started doubting my flying which hindered my ability to fly.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on April 04, 2019, 12:21:55
Well to be more clear I knew I was in the non-physical from the beginning. I just started doubting my flying which hindered my ability to fly.
I'd say Lucid Awareness experience... if you were Astrally Aware, you wouldn't have doubted your flying.

In the end, it doesn't REALLY matter though... the point was that you were consciously aware to a fairly good degree.  :)

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on April 05, 2019, 12:12:05
I'd say Lucid Awareness experience... if you were Astrally Aware, you wouldn't have doubted your flying.

In the end, it doesn't REALLY matter though... the point was that you were consciously aware to a fairly good degree.  :)

Is a lucid awareness experience a type of out of body experience?

Nameless

I think so Plasma. I also think you already know what you experienced and I wouldn't fret too much over the exact details as that will only put you in a frame of mind that might not be as conducive to your wants as you would like.

You had a wonderful experience whatever anyone wants to call it. Glad your feeling more on track with your med changes. Congratulations!!!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on April 05, 2019, 12:30:50
Is a lucid awareness experience a type of out of body experience?
OMG Plasma!!

Have you really not been paying any attention what-so-ever to *ANYTHING* I've ever said or written!?  >_<