I need help progressing

Previous topic - Next topic

Sova114

I've gotten to the point where I can basically go to RTZ every morning when I'm in a state of relaxation.. now I'm wondering:

How can go astral/explore more/get more lucidity when I'm in the RTZ?

and

How can I phase/project straight into the astral? Do some energy work and get a deeper focus 10?

Thanks in advance.

mrloki

Instead of going outside of yourself, try going inside of yourself.  Many of us following Frank's Phasing Model believe the astral is actually you manifesting inside of your own subconscious mind, that is why it is so susceptible to your thoughts. That is Focus 2, the next area of wider reality is Focus 3; that's where it is believed to be where people go after they have transitioned from this life.

If you need any other help refer to the permanent astral topics or the astral FAQ's forum.
GOOD LUCK!
-Dimitri

ubiquitous

sova, do u remember your dreams on awakening?
i agree with mrloki that lucidity is more of a inner mind experience than a outer body experience

just choose an object in your room, preferbly without work the next day keep your focus on it. start to recall happenings in your life bad and good.
Tap in to how u felt this will raise the activity in your brain, the object is just a focal point that will help intensify/concentrate your senses making it easier for u to communicate with your subconscious the more tired u become the easier it will be for your conscious to connect with its sleepstate counterpart and with a bit of practise your lucidity will increase.

charles

Sova114

I remember some dreams, but not every time. I'll see if I can travel to a certain place if I focus on it..

Another question-- if I manage to get out of the RTZ, will it be less vague/ more vivid?

ubiquitous

Sova114