Getting What You Want In Your Next Reincarnation

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Last night a Hypnotist named James Swartz was a guest on the Coast to Coast AM Radio show. He talked about this very thing. He shared how during many of his sessions with his clients, he asks questions about Reincarnation and about the seemingly "revolving door" of existence that we seem to go all go through. If you want to hear more about it you can either access his talk from last night or just go to youtube and search his name. He must have other videos there as well. It was a very interesting interview and Plasma, I think it will aid you with understanding more about this.
Here is a link to his website as well. I'm sure you could send him a email as well.
http://www.rmhypnotherapy.com/

This was the header for last night's show. His interview was in the second half of the show. It was 2 hours long and then he entertained some questions from callers.

"In the latter half, hypnotherapist James Schwartz talked about using hypnosis as a tool to communicate with spirit guides, and understand spiritual realms. In hypnotic sessions with his clients, who were communicating directly with their guides, he's gleaned much information about such things as the afterlife, karma, parallel planes, and healing. When we die, the spirit continues on and experiences other realms and dimensions, he detailed. Schwartz's client Danielle, working with a "master guide," described her journey to a higher vibrational plane that she claimed she could simultaneously inhabit at night while her physical body remained here.
This led Schwartz to explore the idea that our spirits can experience parallel lives and multiple planes of awareness as we go about our daily existence. He compared our higher selves or spirit energy to a kind of "power station" that connects perhaps up to 100 different simultaneous lifetimes and experiences. The guides have suggested that spirits are "constantly" reincarnating, he added. Schwartz reached out to listeners, inquiring if any were acquainted with the late Mount Shasta-based spiritual teacher Pearl Dorris (1906-1990), whom he believes has been coming through as his own guide. "
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

baro-san

Quote from: Lumaza on January 30, 2020, 21:00:05
Last night a Hypnotist named James Swartz was a guest on the Coast to Coast AM Radio show. He talked about this very thing. He shared how during many of his sessions with his clients, he asks questions about Reincarnation and about the seemingly "revolving door" of existence that we seem to go all go through. If you want to hear more about it you can either access his talk from last night or just go to youtube and search his name. He must have other videos there as well. It was a very interesting interview and Plasma, I think it will aid you with understanding more about this.
Here is a link to his website as well. I'm sure you could send him a email as well.
http://www.rmhypnotherapy.com/

This was the header for last night's show. His interview was in the second half of the show. It was 2 hours long and then he entertained some questions from callers.

"In the latter half, hypnotherapist James Schwartz talked about using hypnosis as a tool to communicate with spirit guides, and understand spiritual realms. In hypnotic sessions with his clients, who were communicating directly with their guides, he's gleaned much information about such things as the afterlife, karma, parallel planes, and healing. When we die, the spirit continues on and experiences other realms and dimensions, he detailed. Schwartz's client Danielle, working with a "master guide," described her journey to a higher vibrational plane that she claimed she could simultaneously inhabit at night while her physical body remained here.
This led Schwartz to explore the idea that our spirits can experience parallel lives and multiple planes of awareness as we go about our daily existence. He compared our higher selves or spirit energy to a kind of "power station" that connects perhaps up to 100 different simultaneous lifetimes and experiences. The guides have suggested that spirits are "constantly" reincarnating, he added. Schwartz reached out to listeners, inquiring if any were acquainted with the late Mount Shasta-based spiritual teacher Pearl Dorris (1906-1990), whom he believes has been coming through as his own guide. "

Thanks Lumaza!

This sounds similar to what I'm doing through self-hypnosis.

I browsed a sample at google-books, then I borrowed an electronic copy from my library.

Glad I logged in tonight.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on January 30, 2020, 21:00:05
  He compared our higher selves or spirit energy to a kind of "power station" that connects perhaps up to 100 different simultaneous lifetimes and experiences. The guides have suggested that spirits are "constantly" reincarnating, he added.

Even more that 100. I think most exist simultaneously with all the probabilities, but at the same time are in a state of becoming, meaning that expansion (new experiences and greater knowledge) of All That Is is constant and will go on forever.  Time is not linear in the NP and it had different characteristics than what we perceive here. This is more complicated than we can comprehend as characters, but I think we are in the right direction, poking through the possibilities.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: baro-san on January 31, 2020, 02:36:44
Thanks Lumaza!

This sounds similar to what I'm doing through self-hypnosis.

I browsed a sample at google-books, then I borrowed an electronic copy from my library.

Glad I logged in tonight.
Your welcome Baro-san!  :-) This as you know, is my interest as well.

Thank you for the sharing that link to "google books" too. That is some great reading material there!  8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on January 31, 2020, 02:56:31
Even more that 100. I think most exist simultaneously with all the probabilities, but at the same time are in a state of becoming, meaning that expansion (new experiences and greater knowledge) of All That Is is constant and will go on forever.  Time is not linear in the NP and it had different characteristics than what we perceive here. This is more complicated than we can comprehend as characters, but I think we are in the right direction, poking through the possibilities.
This is what I have shown been as well. See, this practice of Aping does lead us to coming to similar conclusions. We always look for "patterns" that are shared. The more we have been talking about our actual experiences lately, the more we all seem to have in common.

EscapeVelocity recently talked about the fact that there doesn't seem to be a lot of empathy in the NP, especially in the realm of Retrievals and that that is why they seem to like Humans aiding in Retrievals as well. We do bring "empathy" to the picture and sometimes a Retrieval won't be successful without it.

Here is EV's quote. "Then again, maybe Source's purpose is to experience and learn some new aspects through all of us that are its expression within this Reality. Lumaza and some others have perhaps pointed towards possible insights our particular evolution may be directed towards- Love and Empathy. Empathy especially seems to be lacking in some NP environments such as Retrievals; and this consistently repeats as a quality earthbound humans can uniquely provide."

Every morning for the past couple of months now I have been becoming aware I am in yet another "Hero scenario". It always plays the same. Someone Human or "Other" is in dire need of help and I fall into the role of the Hero. These scenarios are very "graphic", brutal and I am right in the middle of what seems to be someone's hellish experience. It almost seems like I am being "de-sensitized" to the horror of all of this.

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on January 31, 2020, 04:01:02

It almost seems like I am being "de-sensitized" to the horror of all of this.

Interesting, I find this happening to me as well. Desensitizing, because I understand the necessity of suffering, but on the other hand I would jump to help someone in need without even thinking because of strong empathy. Lately, I find I experience somewhat contradicting things yet, both sides make perfect sense and they can co-exist in harmony. Just like the above example.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on January 31, 2020, 04:22:21
Interesting, I find this happening to me as well. Desensitizing, because I understand the necessity of suffering, but on the other hand I would jump to help someone in need without even thinking because of strong empathy. Lately, I find I experience somewhat contradicting things yet, both sides make perfect sense and they can co-exist in harmony. Just like the above example.
I find the same thing. It's like they want you to use your emotion and empathy, but not all the time.

I feel the impact of these experiences is teaching us to react with a consciously aware mindset right there and then. To be able to react immediately, but with a "cool head". The only way you can achieve that is to be "devoid" of your emotions and feelings at the time. Why this important, I have no idea. But I feel I will at some time in the future.

Also, I mention the word "they", in quotes so much because there is definitely some form of "Hierarchy" and "Order" in the NP.  I have no doubt about that at all.

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on January 31, 2020, 04:34:50
there is definitely some form of "Hierarchy" and "Order" in the NP.  

no doubt, indeed
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

Oh yes, 'hierarchy and order', indeed!

Awesome responses from everyone and I know that some of us have greatly desired for the discussions to venture into these depths.

I think we may be there. This is what we all hoped conversations on the Pulse could strive for...and I think that only the Pulse could deliver.

Many of us have had experiences where our application of empathy has been tested, and also a test of our ability of "discernment", or when to apply that empathy.

I will restate my minor point that Source has a purpose to learn empathy through our experiences...maybe it is better expressed that Source desires parts of itself to better learn Love and Empathy...and how and when to apply it. Maybe that lesson/insight is just not as available within other parts of the Wider Reality; maybe it can best be learned only here in the Physical Reality.

Among the many insights we may realize within the ELS- the Earth Learning System- maybe this lesson of empathy is the unique and singular lesson that much of the rest of the Multiverse cannot teach us.

In a paradoxical kind of way, this is what we have all had to learn...that despite living in an Earthbound, predatory world where pain and danger and death exist nearly everywhere and at any moment, we eventually discover through our dreams and NP senses that whole new worlds exist and that we are mostly (it seems?) safe within them, even to the point of thinking we cannot be hurt. And this NP Reality is actually where most of our greater existence is to be experienced?! How am I supposed to rationalize that from here in the ELS where I am eventually challenged to learn that my own living sacrifice should sometimes be for the good of my family or community? How do I properly incorporate that within my 'worldview'? Apparently this is an incredible and quite unique insight only available from the PR and maybe unique to our little planet.

So, consider it from the other side, the NP side. It is cool how coincidences of timing work, so I will reference iceyhot's thread on the "euphoric" world where absolutely no difficulties exist, this specific thread being a current discussion topic. It does sound nice and I would definitely want a few weeks there, but the point was made- what can you learn from there? We can travel instantly to where we want, we can telepathically communicate instantly, we can manifest anything we desire...so the question becomes- how can learning occur?

So, as Earthbound entities, we learn in the hardest, most difficult way possible: We arrive here with an instinctive, but mostly-forgotten, sneaky suspicion that we can simply manifest any change we desire...but we can't. And so we have to do it in the slowest, step-by-step method of intention plus action versus resistance kind of mechanistic process and it is just plain slow and difficult. And what does that teach us? Maybe something of the process and just maybe a little humility and some empathy...

And maybe that is an understanding and a skill worth bringing back to the Multiverse.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Great discussion everyone. I was taken to this thought. If our PR is indeed needed to teach empathy there could be at least two reasons for this I can think of. One - so we can empathize with the pains of others as has been stated. But Two - perhaps to train us up in preparation for worlds that are mostly controlled or ruled by emotions.

Granted we don't see that much if ever in the NP, we usually deal with those lacking empathy. But could it be that's just where we are now in our progress? Earth is a great training ground for a people ruled by emotion where sanity (sane thinking) is often overshadowed.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy driving Lyft trying to catch up.

Great responses from everyone. Funny I asked before about a hierarchy here at astral pulse before and the main response was that there was no hierarchy in the NP, but I thought that was one. And you's just clarified that there was a hierarchy of some sort.

Lumaza, I'm thinking about getting James Schwartz book "One Voice, Sacred Wisdom: Revealing Answers to Some of Life's Greatest Mysteries from Your Guides, Spirits and Angels"

Thanks everyone for chiming in.

Lumaza

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on February 03, 2020, 20:39:20
Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy driving Lyft trying to catch up.

Great responses from everyone. Funny I asked before about a hierarchy here at astral pulse before and the main response was that there was no hierarchy in the NP, but I thought that was one. And you's just clarified that there was a hierarchy of some sort.
I don't remember that at all. I have made other posts in the pasts here about this "Hierarchy" and like clockwork the same people always replied back to it agreeing  with my opinion.

QuoteLumaza, I'm thinking about getting James Schwartz book "One Voice, Sacred Wisdom: Revealing Answers to Some of Life's Greatest Mysteries from Your Guides, Spirits and Angels"
From what I read n that link that Baro-san so graciously shared with us, it sounds like it is a great book. I love his approach to all of this!  :-) It mirrors many of the things I have come to know as "truths" as well. I was constantly giving him two thumbs up when I heard his Radio interview. So many of the Guests will start with a great conversation, but then get swayed towards some kind of "fear based scenario" and there goes the neighborhood. He wasn't, He didn't bite at all. Just like when George had Albert Taylor on Coast to Coast Am. He didn't bite on the "fear bating" either!