I need your input ASAP!

Previous topic - Next topic

Risu no Kairu

That's the method Sylvia Brown told some guy to use on Coast to Coast AM.

I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

The AlphaOmega

Well, it certainly sounds like something.  If it your guide that you seek it I am assuming is it because you want to be assisted in something?  If this is the case, then your guide knows what is important for you better then you do yourself.  So what ever the experience, OBE or not, doesn't really matter.  What you should concentrate on is what you can take away from the experiences you do have.  Your guide may not let you progress untill you learn what you are meant to learn from what is being shown or told to you because only then will you be prepared for the next lesson.  Try not to label everything in technical terms like OBE or lucid dream.  Simply think of all of it as an important lesson that you MUST learn.  In any case you could always ask the entity, guide or not, what it's purpose is in your progression.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

Claw

You have a unique goal. Talking with your astral guide?

dkj400

What do you talk to your guide about?

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by dkj400

What do you talk to your guide about?

The first time we met we talked about OBE and AP stuff. I asked him if he was a beliver in my religion, he said yes. So its basicly like meeting someone for the first time. We talk about my day and stuff like that.

This is my astral guide

Centa Five

Good post and good questions.  Your technique for meeting your guide seems valid to me.  You refer to your guide as "him" so I assume he has a recognizable appearance to you.  You seem to have attained a good rapport with your Guide.  You must have had a lot to discuss to take up 4 1/2 hours.  Did your Guide respond to your questions quickly and spontaneously or was there time lapses before he would respond? It would seem to me that this would be a good way to validate the Guide as time lapses between your questions and getting the answers could mean that the answers might be coming from your thinking mind instead of the Guide. Just a thought.  I agree that the thing is that you did meet your Guide and that your conversation with him was fruitful and whether or not it was an OBE was irrelavant. Keep up the good work!

jc84corvette

Ok I think I found my guide, I been using this tech. for a wile. But I need your verification.

1. I get relaxed.

2. I visulize myself outside, its dark and I am sitting down.

3. I visulize darkness wile I say "Guide come out".

4. My guide comes out.

Is that valid?

I been using it for some time now and I get the same results which is loss of time or something. What I mean is, I start this tech. at 10:30 PM and I am back to the old me at 3 AM. Through out that time frame, I talk to my guide and there is no delays or "silent" moments. When im done talking it feels like it only been 5-15 minuets (our conversation)

Here is a link to my experience of this.  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8510&SearchTerms=Close

So did I find my guide? Should I continue this tech? Did I have a OBE in the link I gave you but didn't remember?

Thanks!