I will try Salvia and Binaural Beats to induce an OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkChakra

So somehow, after over 5 years, I got into AP again. And I heard certain herbs can induce OBE. One thing led to another and I decided to do it. I bought Salvia from Salvia Dragon website and they give you a free CD to AP. So I will try to AP after I swallow Salvia and put on the CD.

AstralBlogger

Forcing an astral projection experience is not good a way to do things. Through practice and discipline you can get there yourself without the need of outside stimulants
www.foreverether.com

Todays topic is about how to heal others while astral projecting!
http://foreverether.com/2012/02/25/astral-projection-and-astral-healing/

Twitter Account is foreverether join me and get updates daily

TheDarkChakra

I am not sure if this is "forcing". But I am desperate for a quick projection. I am seeking answers and want to conquer my fear of death. I believe if I practice using these 2 ways together I can AP asap.

AJDIN

TheDark do whatever you think is needed too get you too where you want too be

everything will plan out nicely

blis

I'd normally advise against drugs but you sound like you've made your mind up.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Xanth

A quick, uncontrolled projection isn't what you need.
You need to take the time to build the foundation first... THEN go into other stuff like Projection.

Brad25

From what I've read of others trying drugs to project they had rather bad expereinces.
but if your mind is allready made up good luck and let us no your results.

eyeofodin

I've had bad experiences with Salvia and I wasn't using it for projection.  I don't recommend it, as it can cause some really bad trips.  It seems that once a person has gone through a bad Salvia trip, they never use the herb again. 

AJDIN

yes eye it would make sense not too use it because your living in fear of that experience happening again, but really you should view it as a learning experience and now you know how too take better control of it... don't have too necessarily rule it out if you dont want too

Lionheart

Do you lack willpower or are you testing this to help other people out?

AJDIN

Lionheart

Yes, I was trying to see if you are trying Salvia to experiment so you could help other people experience the Astral. Because you don't need any drugs to get there, you just need will and determination. You learn, you hone your skill and practice. Not everything in life needs a short cut, you will miss the rewards that your hard work pays off.

AJDIN

No i am not trying salvia, i aim not talking about the benefits at all of using salvia with astral projection, i was explaining too him(eyefodin) about his mind set after having a bad experience with salvia and relating back to my personal experience with mushrooms where i had a bad trip myself - then went on to say that even though bad did happen it doesn't necessarily mean that it will happen again

People learn differently Lion, and i believe you are also jumping too conclusions assuming that he will be taking salvia every time he wants too have project

Some people may need a boost at the start, and when you say "shortcut" i don't think he would be using salvia every time he wanted too project, maybe he would want a taste of it and appreciation of what could be done and honed in with meditation skills too make him stay in that state of mind for longer

Like i said in another post, These type of drugs have a negative context too it, personally i don't think that its bad if you do it in a controlled environment and in controlled doses

His negative experiences could have been impacted in many different ways, by the people he was with, or people he wasn't with .. the mood/lighting in the room .. etc - that is why i posted the above

You might take this post as a little confronting and forward towards you and i do apologize if that's the case, i am just explaining myself

Lionheart

We say this again and again in many posts here. You lose the ability to control your experience in the Astral when under the influence of drugs. It makes it harder, not easier and most people that try to project under the influence do have "bad trips" due to that fact. You want to go into this with a totally clear head, you need focus to achieve Astral Travel. Getting high to project is counterproductive, you may enjoy the show, but you won't be able to direct the experience. It has nothing to do with what is legal or not. In early stages of conscious development, science used to inject people with drugs to gauge their effect on the conscious mind. They found their subjects had totally no control whatsoever over there experiences. In Peru where they use Ayahuasca, they have to be with the person to aide them along during their "vision quest". Otherwise the results would be disasterous.

Rudolph

Quote from: AJDIN on March 04, 2012, 05:33:15
Like i said in another post, These type of drugs have a negative context too it, personally i don't think that its bad if you do it in a controlled environment and in controlled doses

How do you get controlled doses of an herb like that?

What sort of 'controlled environment' are you thinking about?

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

AJDIN

Off by memory they sell the packets in times extracts or something like that for example "Salvia x10" vs "Salvia x100"

And a controlled enivornment would be somewhere where you are comfortable with and with peope you are comfortable with(or even doing it by yourself) in your house with a nice lit room and calming music too suit or any other calming things you can think of that relaxs you

An example of a bad enviornment is when teenagers do it for laughs at a park/in a car while they are already un easy with the enviornment and that sending them on a bad trip, and also direct influences with friends laughing at them and throwing stuff at them for example too get reactions when there under the influence of salvia

Hope im making sense haha

AJDIN

Lion im speaking from experience from using psychoactive drugs when i was younger then completely getting off them by choice, THEN starting too learn how too project and i can confidently say i am able too experience an OBE about every second if i follow a method i do, and i can control it %100

I think your missing the point when i said it could be used as a jump start or an "eye opener" for some people, like i said i dont think he will be using salvia everytime he needs too project, and the studys you have told me of people not being able to control there experiences was done under the influence of the drugs believe, if you have any studies and experiences documenting the astral experience after using drugs lets say in weeks, months and years time, then that would be more relevant too what i was talking about previously

Even saying that i am proof that in using psychoactive drugs doesn't effect my projections because like i said people learn differently and i have found it too be benefical in my learning experience being able too come ino astral projection with an open mind caused by the psychoactive drugs

Your only really giving a typical anti drug speech and missing the point in how people can use different tools(mushros for e.g) too get them on the right way too where they want too be

I do agree with you on building a strong foundation and hard work too get the full effect of astral projection - im just saying how drugs could be used as an eye opener - its easy too tell people about it via meaningless text but its another thing too experience powerful visuals first hand and having a theory and practical view of it, not just one or the other

And yes i did meditate and do mushrooms so i have experienced both effects and am able too tell you about it, and if you havn't experienced both with a spiritual mind set then sorry your arguments are invalid

Rudolph

Quote from: AJDIN on March 04, 2012, 15:16:22
Off by memory they sell the packets in times extracts or something like that for example "Salvia x10" vs "Salvia x100"

Really? I did not know that. I learned something new - thanks.

I never got into drugs so I know almost nothing about it. After reading Castaneda I wanted to try mushrooms but I never pursued it seriously.

AJDIN

Yeah its increases its potency when they concentrate it like that, before i did mushrooms i spent hours and hours researching and reading stories about it, i'm not preaching to do drugs or anything like that - im just suggesting too have an open mind too it, in the end its your decision

Rudolph

I am able to get semi-regular conscious OBEs using normal techniques. So I don't really care about drugs much. I do like to try the herbs that I hear about if they show up at the local grocery store. I am in my mid 50's so melatonin if fun to try now and then.

Whenever I read about Ayahuasca and other drug trips they look like a definite step down in the quality of experience compared to full conscious OBE.

AJDIN

Of course the quality would be different, but i meant that it could be used as a kick start or an eye opener to the people who dont have any visual aspect too it, just reading about it online and tones of theory

nickspry

If you want to use substances, Galantamine with choline is much more likely to give you an OBE than salvia. It also sharpens the mind and increases the clarity of the experience, whereas hallucinogens wil have the opposite effect.
Personally though, I'd only use these things as a last resort when nothing else has worked for you over a long period of time.

Stookie_

Is anyone else curious what happened to the original poster? Why hasn't he posted since? Did he jump out his window? And did he make a youtube video of it?

Rudolph

Quote from: Stookie_ on March 05, 2012, 12:17:55
Is anyone else curious what happened to the original poster? Why hasn't he posted since? Did he jump out his window? And did he make a youtube video of it?

I was kinda wondering the same thing. I mean if it is personal and he does not want to discuss it, that's okay. But this subject is a curious item for me.

TheDarkChakra

Hello. Sorry for not being here for a little while. I forgot and I was busy. I swallowed Salvia 10x from that packet. Nothing happened. A week later received Salvia 20x and smoked it. Nothing happened. This time I will try smoking the full packet from a bigger pipe. Before I only used a small spoon pipe. I must say I am scared of what Salvia will do to me so I don't smoke it with as much initiation as i could. I am afraid of AP too. Maybe I should AP naturally with using relaxation, mindfulness and projection techniques instead?