If demons or astral vampires changed to a higher frequency would thay still bad

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

What would happen to demons and astral vampires if there frequency changed to a higher frequency would thay be good or would thay still be bad or would there attitude be slighty better if thay had a higher frequency

Szaxx

I think what you're asking would be like looking for a radio station on medium wave when its on long wave. It wouldn't be found there.
Using your terms of frequency, any entity is placed in accordance with its natural frequency. You can move lower easily if you know how. Moving higher is not so easy if possible at all.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Cool101

Even if a something moves up frequency the bad or good intentions it had would not change

Stillwater

I guess it matters then what "frequency" refers to here.

For me the question doesn't arise, because I don't view the world as a "bad-to-good" spectrum which has well defined rungs. I think negativity or malevolence is not an intrinsic property of a consciousness, but probably more akin to something like a role that being is playing in its current reality.

The diference is, in the spectrum view of things, how "good or evil" the entity is one of its more basic identity properties. In the view I am proposing here, I am thinking of it more like a theatre play, where everyone goes home in the end and has fun, regardless of who played Peter Pan and who played Hook (because these were characters, not the natures of the actors who played them).
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Bluefirephoenix

The essential question is can a malevolent entity change it's nature.  According to western tradition this is possible. If you see the Lemegeton you find several entries of demons trying to earn their way back into heaven. But the information that I've been able to get by asking and my own experiences with the astral indicate that this isn't likely to happen. I guess it depends on who you ask. Increasing vibration isn't the best description but thats what I think you mean by it. It's difficult to describe energy characteristics of the non physical. Understand most everything we use in langauge to describe it is metaphore and not literally true.

Cool101

I also think this is possable that a demon can change but saying that during my own experiences i did have a intention to learn from a dark force when i first had obe,s becouse i learned that demons are inteligent but i did have protection during the process of talking to a demon a angel was with me during the specific obe .

i dont know if anybody would like to know the experience just ask if u do

Xanth

Try to consider someone like Hitler trying to become a better, kinder person.  Probably not going to happen... there are a lot of steps a consciousness needs to go through in order to purify their Intent.
Increasing the quality of ones consciousness is the ultimate goal (in my view).  It's possible for every consciousness to grow.  How much a consciousness can grow is up to the choices and interactions they make with other consciousnesses.

Cool101

What sort of actions would somethings concusness have to go through to increase ones qualty of consuccness could an example be somebody that is horrable standing next to some nice person with good intentions and a high level of frequency would that then the high frequency energy pass on to the horrable person making him a slighty better person

Xanth

Quote from: Cool101 on January 16, 2015, 14:27:59
What sort of actions would somethings concusness have to go through to increase ones qualty of consuccness could an example be somebody that is horrable standing next to some nice person with good intentions and a high level of frequency would that then the high frequency energy pass on to the horrable person making him a slighty better person
Nope.  It's an individual process.  An individual with a high quality of consciousness (spiritual growth) won't rub off on someone else.  :)

What "increases" the quality of your consciousness is directly related to the "purity" of your Intent.  I've written an article on my website to illustrate this:
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2014/02/23/best-method-astral-projection-paths-spiritual-growth-2/

In it, I use the infamous "dropped wallet" example.  Please give it a read and let me know if you have any questions.
Basically, everything you do in life... every action you take has an associated "Intent" behind *WHY* you did that action. 
Doing something because it's the right thing to do vs doing something because you're fearful of something else... the first leads to an increase in quality of consciousness, the second leads to a decrease in quality of consciousness.  Now, understand that this is a gross over-exaggeration of it... but it illustrates my point.

Cool101

Thanks the article is really interesting and help full when you mentain

" So you return the wallet out of fear that they're going to think poorly of you. This is a fear-based choice. This is someone who grows from the dark side. They did the right thing, but they did it entirely for the wrong reasons, yet they still LOOK like they're good."

So if somebody grows from the dark side does this mean your soul evolves with a more darker negative nature unlike if you gave the wallet back without thought that would evolve your soul as a lighter positive more powerfull nature to them

Xanth

Quote from: Cool101 on January 16, 2015, 15:35:56
So if somebody grows from the dark side does this mean your soul evolves with a more darker negative nature unlike if you gave the wallet back without thought that would evolve your soul as a lighter positive more powerful nature to them
Again, an over simplification of it... but essentially, yes. 

Genuine Love and Compassion towards ALL you meet is always the highest spiritual evolutionary choice.
It's not easy either... try Loving those you may not like.  That's the tough part.  ;)