I'm heart broken over Afganistan!

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

I've been following the rapid breakdown of the Afghanistan government and military and now that the taliban has taken over practically the whole country, I have been saddened by this whole thing.  I can't get the whole thing out of my head.  We promised the Afgan people that we would be with them side-by-side through this, we spent and a trillion dollars helping Afghanistan and to just see it all crumble so fast is a huge loss for freedom lovers around the world. Women are now at risk of being subjugated and so much more, to put it lightly.

What does astral projection teach us about Islamism, war, and foreign policy if anything?

I don't care very much about the personal opinions here as I'm sure there will be some disagreement, but only what if anything astral projection may teach us about it.

Nameless

I just made a little post about hearts and saw your post right after. I think it is time we put what we have learned to practice. Sew those seeds and believe this world is good. We have to bring that good into our reality.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Big turbulence means changes are needed. Everyone involved needs to ask themselves what is it we need to change on a personal and collective consciousness level, what is it that needs to be changed in the governing of the country itself as well. Corruption needs to be uprooted, human rights need to be restored. There was no change for several decades, and the mass consciousness is pushing for tougher turbulence to push change through. That is the law of learning. When no action is taken to learn, then our higher selves create circumstances ion which we are forced to change and learn. This is how I see hardship. It is necessary for learning. All involved have agreed on a higher level to be in this circumstance for one reason or another.

The thing I am going to do is to send inner energy and prayers for the lessons to be learned faster. This is the only way. If I have a magic wand and make it all good, it will not last long, because the unchanged state of mind and beliefs will create it again.  

Do you know what WW1 did? It gave women their rights and equalized more the division of classes in Europe. If the war did not start, men back out of businesses to fight, women showed that they are capable of running businesses, learn, make decisions and not just stand behind their husbands silently. Servants that were working 17 hours a day for pennies, being basically slaves of the upper classes with no rights, the extreme poverty. all that changed because of the war. It was the only way, since people dis not take initiative for a change while it was time. Then change was forced upon. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

MarsZM

Edit: i was going on a rant and got off topic :P
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: LightBeam on August 17, 2021, 15:16:04
Big turbulence means changes are needed. Everyone involved needs to ask themselves what is it we need to change on a personal and collective consciousness level, what is it that needs to be changed in the governing of the country itself as well. Corruption needs to be uprooted, human rights need to be restored. There was no change for several decades, and the mass consciousness is pushing for tougher turbulence to push change through. That is the law of learning. When no action is taken to learn, then our higher selves create circumstances ion which we are forced to change and learn. This is how I see hardship. It is necessary for learning. All involved have agreed on a higher level to be in this circumstance for one reason or another.

The thing I am going to do is to send inner energy and prayers for the lessons to be learned faster. This is the only way. If I have a magic wand and make it all good, it will not last long, because the unchanged state of mind and beliefs will create it again. 

Do you know what WW1 did? It gave women their rights and equalized more the division of classes in Europe. If the war did not start, men back out of businesses to fight, women showed that they are capable of running businesses, learn, make decisions and not just stand behind their husbands silently. Servants that were working 17 hours a day for pennies, being basically slaves of the upper classes with no rights, the extreme poverty. all that changed because of the war. It was the only way, since people dis not take initiative for a change while it was time. Then change was forced upon. 

Wow so your saying WWII happened because we didn't let women become more independent. Thats a bit harsh.. Id say it was just a nice side effect of the war.

Thanks for chiming in lightbeam.

Quote from: Nameless on August 17, 2021, 15:06:34
I just made a little post about hearts and saw your post right after. I think it is time we put what we have learned to practice. Sew those seeds and believe this world is good. We have to bring that good into our reality.

Sounds reasonable.  I can see what you mean because I think in the hearts and minds of at least an American people we felt like Afghanistan didn't need us and so that's what ended up manifesting.

Does anyone here think that if we had a spiritual technology to make anyone astral project and if the taliban started using it doing Astral Projection on demand that they would change their ways because of it.

MarsZM

edit

Nameless

QuoteDoes anyone here think that if we had a spiritual technology to make anyone astral project and if the taliban started using it doing Astral Projection on demand that they would change their ways because of it.
We could hope they would get so wrapped up in AP they would just stop trying to control everyone and everything.

But seriously I am with LightBeam, upset and turmoil is what invites and pushes change. I can't honestly say I know what needs to happen and there are too many opinions on the topic to gain clarity. But one thing I do know is often when we interfere we only make things worse. So from my end all I can do is PRAY.

I pray for cool heads, bright minds and hearts filled with love to solve the problems.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

I am perceiving things from a higher perspective and not from a personality point. It's normal for most people to see things only through the narrow perspective of the individuality. The lessons go on
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

MarsZM

Quote from: LightBeam on August 19, 2021, 19:54:30
I am perceiving things from a higher perspective and not from a personality point. It's normal for most people to see things only through the narrow perspective of the individuality. The lessons go on

True at the core we are all the same consciousness but we also have an individuality or a collective of all our experiences you might call a "spirit" etc that is eternal that is not our human body down here... but is a combination of everything this "individual" entity has experienced. Tom Campbell calls this an IUOC. So every "being" will have their own personality depending on the experiences it has had since existing. So yeah I mean if you go to the very top it's all just consciousness but there is also individuality in a way. Don't try explaining that to the Taliban though they will cut your head off.

LightBeam

Quote from: MarsZM on August 19, 2021, 19:56:05
True at the core we are all the same consciousness but we also have an individuality or a collective of all our experiences you might call a "spirit" etc that is eternal.

Yes, very true! My point is that the individual personalities can not see the bigger picture.
Captain Jack Sparrow

MarsZM

Quote from: LightBeam on August 19, 2021, 19:57:45
Yes, very true! My point is that the individual personalities can not see the bigger picture.

Oh gotcha!! Yeah I totally agree. That is something hard for me to do here but I have gotten much better to look from that perspective. But it's hard in certain situations on this planet when we are playing in this reality. I myself just don't participate like i used to. silent observer.

MarsZM

By the way lightbeam I wasn't taking shots at you with your post on here I started rambling about something that's been on my mind for a while I am not sure why the Taliban reminded me of that... and maybe I went off the tracks a little. I wasn't replying to anybody directly on here. Just rambling like I did with the first reply I edited it was just a little more harsh so I decided to delete it. I just wanted you to know I am not taking shots at ya or nothing. I liked your reply, hope you didn't get that impression!

LightBeam

Quote from: MarsZM on August 19, 2021, 20:16:25
By the way lightbeam I wasn't taking shots at you with your post on here I started rambling about something that's been on my mind for a while I am not sure why the Taliban reminded me of that... and maybe I went off the tracks a little. I wasn't replying to anybody directly on here. Just rambling like I did with the first reply I edited it was just a little more harsh so I decided to delete it. I just wanted you to know I am not taking shots at ya or nothing. I liked your reply, hope you didn't get that impression!

Of course not, I understand that this is very horrific and heart breaking and I expect this reaction. But I also understand that at a higher level all personalities that perceive the world have agreed to participate in it for reasons that were set up before we became flesh. when it comes to societies and groups of individuals, there are lessons that must be learned from those directly impacted. As I said, in these lands far too long there have been inequality, violence not just from the talibans but from the governing. The masses subconsciously may create such forceful events to initiate change regardless if they are the victims. This can not be understood from a personality point of view, because who in their right mind will inflict this upon themselves. And this is exactly when I said that the personalities do not see the big picture and why and how as a mass they have created these events to initiate much needed change. They need to participate actively in that change though. Also, these who observe and are heartbroken also learn.

It's the same with the pandemic. Regardless if someone created the virus and released it on purpose. They were just tools and have agreed to play that role, for the masses have created for themselves this disaster to shake them up and make them think where have things gone wrong. Change is needed and before that change is made, the disasters will continue. To me, the planet is crying for help to stop polluting and connect with it again, sustain Earth with our thoughts and emotions. Our planet has a consciousness of its own and we interact directly with it. WE are currently destroying it. Who thinks of nature as our mother anymore. Who sends love and care thoughts towards the Earth? Everyone has turned all attention towards technology which is killing us mentally. If I wave my magic wand and kill the virus, the lesson will be unlearned and the masses will create another disaster, sort of "save me from myself".  The learning however happens in its own course. It may take time.

However, even though some of us can see from higher up, we still have assigned roles to play on individual levels. I continue help those in need with anything I can, but mostly send them knowledge with energy to make them "see" what they need to change in order to not repeat the hardship. I may not know what exactly they need to change in details, but I send them a blast of energy which contains what they need. They just need to be open to receive. If they are not ready to receive, then their lessons continue.
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

Plasma,
LightBeam was referring to WW1, not WW2 which you missed in your comment. I think most everyone understood her point that a further degree of women's independence was an effect and not a cause of a world war. And maybe a very deep insight into the far reaching changes such social upheaval can offer Mankind at Times like this, despite the otherwise obvious negativity...Maybe just another small miss on your part...

And maybe you could lose just a little of that critical nature? and be open to some other viewpoints...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on August 20, 2021, 02:28:13
Plasma,
LightBeam was referring to WW1, not WW2 which you missed in your comment. I think most everyone understood her point that a further degree of women's independence was an effect and not a cause of a world war. And maybe a very deep insight into the far reaching changes such social upheaval can offer Mankind at Times like this, despite the otherwise obvious negativity...Maybe just another small miss on your part...

And maybe you could lose just a little of that critical nature? and be open to some other viewpoints...
👍