Imagination Plane? Go through wall?

Previous topic - Next topic

DreambreaX

I have been OBE, seeing myself on bed, flying there and forth, but Im confuse with 2 things.

1) I have go through pass my home walls and fly to the sky, But my brother and my friends can't pass the walls, when he want to get through it, its bounce back.

why I can go through walls, while my friends can't?

2) I have heard many people can imagine and create what they want instantly. is there any imagination plane? for example, during OBE, I want HAMBURGER in front of me, and the the hamburger will exist and I can eat it as I want. If i want a girl and she will exist. If I want a starwars lazer sword in front of me it will exist. My question is this plane exist? (I havent make experiment about this yet)

From what I know: real 100% OBE is the same as death, we can fly around the earth, just imagine the place and we will fly. But to create ANYTHING this and that instantly is not possible.

I need a good explanation thank you

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: DreambreaX on November 25, 2014, 08:17:24
I have been OBE, seeing myself on bed, flying there and forth, but Im confuse with 2 things.

1) I have go through pass my home walls and fly to the sky, But my brother and my friends can't pass the walls, when he want to get through it, its bounce back.

why I can go through walls, while my friends can't?

2) I have heard many people can imagine and create what they want instantly. is there any imagination plane? for example, during OBE, I want HAMBURGER in front of me, and the the hamburger will exist and I can eat it as I want. If i want a girl and she will exist. If I want a starwars lazer sword in front of me it will exist. My question is this plane exist? (I havent make experiment about this yet)

From what I know: real 100% OBE is the same as death, we can fly around the earth, just imagine the place and we will fly. But to create ANYTHING this and that instantly is not possible.

I need a good explanation thank you

It's not "imagination plane." It's the same plane, but you thoughts can manifest quicker. Yes, if you want a Starwars Lazer sword in front of you, assuming you have some practice, you could cause it to manifest in front of you.

Perhaps when your friends try to pass through a wall, they are still thinking about it as if they would in the physical plane. By doing that, they would be making it almost impossible to pass through like that. They should think of it as completely different when they are in the astral. They should think about not being bound by physical things. They should not be worried ab out potentially crashing into the wall whilst trying to pass through it.

DreambreaX

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on November 25, 2014, 16:26:06
It's not "imagination plane." It's the same plane, but you thoughts can manifest quicker. Yes, if you want a Starwars Lazer sword in front of you, assuming you have some practice, you could cause it to manifest in front of you.

Perhaps when your friends try to pass through a wall, they are still thinking about it as if they would in the physical plane. By doing that, they would be making it almost impossible to pass through like that. They should think of it as completely different when they are in the astral. They should think about not being bound by physical things. They should not be worried ab out potentially crashing into the wall whilst trying to pass through it.

first of all. grattitude to you for your reply.

so in obe dimension, everything is up to my thought? I want hamburger and it will appears hamburger? I want beautiful woman and it will happened in front of me? I want tons of diamonds and gold, so it appears in front of me? I want heavenly paradise so it appears too?

if this true then obe dimension is heaven. we can create what we want by using our thought, because our thought can manifest quicker. after death life is simply very good compare live on earth.

please correct me if im wrong.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: DreambreaX on November 25, 2014, 22:35:18

first of all. grattitude to you for your reply.

so in obe dimension, everything is up to my thought? I want hamburger and it will appears hamburger? I want beautiful woman and it will happened in front of me? I want tons of diamonds and gold, so it appears in front of me? I want heavenly paradise so it appears too?

if this true then obe dimension is heaven. we can create what we want by using our thought, because our thought can manifest quicker. after death life is simply very good compare live on earth.

please correct me if im wrong.

Something like that. Everyone has their own goals. Some people aren't in complete "heaven" when they die because they still have things to accomplish here on this plane, so they reincarnate.

DreambreaX

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on November 25, 2014, 23:07:10
Something like that. Everyone has their own goals. Some people aren't in complete "heaven" when they die because they still have things to accomplish here on this plane, so they reincarnate.

have you experiencing this? can you share what you have experiences, your story.

Grattitude for your share

DreambreaX

what do you guys think of this image? is it true that after death plane is like this?

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: DreambreaX on November 25, 2014, 23:31:07
have you experiencing this? can you share what you have experiences, your story.

Grattitude for your share

Yes. I haven't fully remembered the reincarnation process yet, as it is something most people forget as they're born. From what I have remembered, there are a series of negotiations that can be made before being led into your next life. The rest is a blur.

DreambreaX

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on November 26, 2014, 05:20:53
Yes. I haven't fully remembered the reincarnation process yet, as it is something most people forget as they're born. From what I have remembered, there are a series of negotiations that can be made before being led into your next life. The rest is a blur.

Thank you for the reply, actually i dont ask about the reincarnation, I ask what are your experiences. You have said that our thought can manifest quicker.

Have you experiences the thought manifestation? eg: you want a star wars lazer sword and its appears you instantly. You want Steak and french fries and its appears to you instantly.  :-D

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: DreambreaX on November 27, 2014, 00:58:19
Thank you for the reply, actually i dont ask about the reincarnation, I ask what are your experiences. You have said that our thought can manifest quicker.

Have you experiences the thought manifestation? eg: you want a star wars lazer sword and its appears you instantly. You want Steak and french fries and its appears to you instantly.  :-D

Yes. Some things actually have to be constructed, though.