vibrations and influence questions

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen~

I sometimes get 're entry' vibrations. My guess is they continue after we have left and when we get back we arrive to find them still going strong.

Greytraveller

The ability to interact with people and physical objects while out of body seems to be based on the skill level and ability of the person who is out of body.
Relatively few people claim to be able to interact with the physical while OOB. Most of these people are experienced and skilled projectors. Robert Monroe was one such person as are Ingo Swann and Keith Harary. Not sure about Robert Bruce (perhaps someone knows more Bruce's experiences with interacting with physical people and objects).

smilecollecter

I have read much about oob's and some say when you are out-of-body you have no influence on the physical and others say you can visit people and help heal them with energy and those in the physical can sometimes see us when we are out-of-body. Is all true according to a person's experience or is some of it true?  I have had a lot of vibration experience lately and the one this morning was awesome.  I woke up with feeling the vibrations in my hands (I was laying on my back with my hands facing down)and the vibrations were going round and round and fluttering up and down.  It was very different than at other times.  Do we experience the vibrations only before we get ready to exit or do we sometimes experience the vibrations as we return (sort of like a helicopter landing)?