-Mind taiming
-Trance state acheivment
-Projection attempt

I've always been a bit keen about this.. :P

Thanks...
People Can Fly

abyss328

Hi Agntneo,

I've found that if I give myself something to focus on, like concentrating on (and maybe counting) my breaths, it can accomplish both mind taming and deep relaxation, if I do it for long enough. But I do often find it relatively easy to relax. If what you're referring to when you say "deep relaxation" is the implication of a method - like progressive muscle relaxation - then I would say the order you're doing things in is a pretty good place to start. I'm guessing from your post that you're trying to AP through some form of meditation, as opposed to before/after some sleep.

*Note: Attempting projection after some sleep does seem to work a treat for myself, and many others from what I've seen on these forums.

For the most part I think it's about what really works for you, and what you're comfortable with. It'll probably be a case of 'trial and error' in the beginning until you find what works best for you, although naturally, trying to exit would ordinarily be the last step in a list of actions such as yours. ;)

Bare in mind of that sometimes one can get lucky and only need to do the last step!:D

Another thing to consider trying is Phasing, which seems to be a quite popular (and effective) method of APing ~and~ also a lot easier. I haven't used it yet but people are apparently getting good results. Just do a search, you'll find plenty on this forum.

I hope this helps.
"Why take an aeroplane to the coast, when you can take the Astral Plane to the Ghost?"

http://astralbeing.proboards32.com/index.cgi