The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 04, 2021, 04:31:43

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inducing OBEs, Soul Communication, Spirit Messages  (Read 2358 times)
omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« on: February 26, 2012, 20:25:01 »

It seems I am now able to induce OBEs, consciously at will, at a near 100% success rate by [the specific means of] instigating a dialogue with my inner layers.. Laying down to practice early mornings I've begun purposefully asking....."Is there anyone here who has a message for me?, or something of importance I need to know. I am here to get my mail". What is happening is absolutely amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ-n6pbRFX0&list=UUjtfNXVyzT6CnCXRvTQbPQg&feature=plcp

Give a listen if you're interested, maybe even give it a try!

I am! —theGalactic.Travel.Channel
BlueHalcyon
Astral Energy 3

Are you dreaming?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 21:07:00 »

Wow, very interesting. I think I'll give this a try  smiley

Btw, how long after laying down do you ask? Is it when you're just relaxed, or bordering on sleep?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 21:12:03 by BlueHalcyon » Logged

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 21:07:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 21:30:53 »

Hi BH.....,

If the energy is present for this type of experience, it is generally felt pretty quickly, maybe 2-10 minutes upon going in..  If the energy is not present I do not induce as stated above, I just lay there and am [often] taken out in various other ways, for other types of NP experience.  If the energy IS present I then put out the call.  So amazing what is coming back.  Just wow.  If you try this I hope you will report back!

BlueHalcyon
Astral Energy 3

Are you dreaming?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 21:46:25 »

Thanks! I'll definitely try and report any results I get Smiley

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 21:38:17 »

Hallo OmCasey

Just recently I finally got around to watching some of your videos on youtube. They were quite interesting and well thought out. You did a good job relating personal feelings and inner growth with the events of the actual OBEs.
I'll check out this new video, thanx for the link.

Regards  cool
Grey
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 21:38:17 »

NoY
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 00:58:30 »

interesting technique thanks for sharing

:NoY:
omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 03:16:09 »

Hi, Grey..... hallo smiley

Thank you for listening in, I appreciate you sharing your impression.. in the beginning my experiences came on so fast and strong the videos became a much needed outlet for expression.  Enough people began writing in that they became easier and easier to do; the in-flow from others helped me continue to put them out.  Continuing to put them out has let through insights and change beyond anything I would now be aware of otherwise.  It is almost magical the way it works.

GetInThePuma
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 01:50:18 »

omcasey thank you so much for the awesome videos, I agree with the rest of the folks here, I find it incredible the progress you are making and am rooting for you, I'm glad that you a growing in the direction you think is most important to your experience, do you have any advice for a newcomer like myself? I would greatly appreciate the input, not to change the topic of your wonderful post of course, maybe literature that made all the difference in your experience? Also I am very curious how long have you been on your journey, and did it take you long to have your first OBE? I wish you the best in your travels and discoveries and enjoy the read very much, take care!

Puma
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:52:28 by GetInThePuma » Logged
omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 21:39:46 »

Hi Leo!, (again, over here smiley)

You are welcome, thank you.. You have found my board already, so I'll leave you to peek around there for tidbits and suggestions..

I discovered yoga at a young age, by my late twenties I was what I'd call a serious student and practitioner..  Also reading from Sri Ramana, Ramakrishna, I was drawn to Shankaracarya and Advaita Vedanta.  But nowhere in what I thought I was doing was the idea of out of body experiences.  I can now see the information was there, but never having experienced it at that point I didn't see it.  

I took on many serious disciplines through the years, the most deep of which was the jnanic practice of brahmacarya, sexual abstinence.  After a decade of this practice my OBEs began..  the Kundalini woke (as they yogis would say) and I began experiencing many energetic phenomena through the body day and night.  I generally say this all happened spontaneously, because I was not consciously practicing for it and had no clue what was happening at it's onset, but clearly I was knowingly readying at deeper levels and all I was spurred to do in my physical life and practice was preparation.  Which could of course be said of us all.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 21:41:20 by omcasey » Logged

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: