Inside the Buckingham Palace

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Wow, what an OBE. This time I experience one thing that I have not experienced before. Falling asleep in the NP and waking up still in the NP with full realization what is happening.

I woke up in SP during the night and quickly tuned in the NP. I found myself inside the Buckingham Palace. I knew that I was there, although in real life I have only passed through Heathrow airport. There was a woman with me, short blond wavy hair, tall and slender. A butler entered the large room and said that he knew who we were and what we were capable of doing and that the Queen needed our help. Everything around us was in red and gold, royal furniture, large drapes. Of note, when I woke up in the physical I searched to find photos from inside the palace and the surroundings, colors and some of the furniture were the same as in my OBE. Pretty cool! So all of a sudden the Queen entered the room. She appeared as she was in her 40s. She asked the butler to serve us tea. So we had tea with the Queen. She siad to us "There is something of importance that you will find out tomorrow". She was very pleasant and soft spoken. We kept looking at the high ceiling and the paintings, she was smiling and sipping tea. The butler took us to our rooms. Mine was again in gold, red and yellow. The bed was a large royal one with the veils around. I thought to myself that if I fall asleep I will wake up in the physical. Well, that was not the case. I woke up and before even opening my eyes I thought that I will find myself in my own bed in the US. To my surprise, I was still in the big royal bed and I was shocked. We met with the Queen again for breakfast and as she started whispering something in my ear, I woke up in the physical. Why does this always happen. When you are about to be revealed something, things halt. Well, whatever she needed from us, I hope that in some level we were able to help her. This is one of my top OBEs so far.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

Very interesting experience LB!
   The one time that I went to sleep in a LD and then woke up, was an indicator of a significant NP experience (Talking to the Hand). Is the recognition of that supposed to be an internal signal to 'ourself' that this experience is moving to a deeper level?

So the Queen said that 'something of importance, you would find out tomorrow'. You went to bed and the next morning, she spoke mysteriously into your ear. You no doubt received the information on a subconscious level...but don't ya just hate that! Lol.

Trust in the process...woo, woo, woo...lol. Aaaaaaarrrggghh! :wink:
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on October 13, 2018, 03:42:59
Very interesting experience LB!
   The one time that I went to sleep in a LD and then woke up, was an indicator of a significant NP experience (Talking to the Hand). Is the recognition of that supposed to be an internal signal to 'ourself' that this experience is moving to a deeper level?
If I can chime in here, in my experience, I would say "yes". It seems important to the "System", to show you when you have "graduated", let's say, to a new level, per se.

QuoteTrust in the process...woo, woo, woo...lol. Aaaaaaarrrggghh! :wink:
That seems to be all we "can" do. When you do that, you open yourself up to whole new knowledge. Your "show" of trust, is always rewarded in some shape or form. Sometimes it takes a long time to finally understand what you are being shown or taught. Case in point, your "Talking to the Hand" experience from years ago, EV.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Plume

LightBeam

Moving to a deeper level or graduating as you pointed out, yes, I felt like this was a special experience, significant not just for me but involving masses of people in some way. I don't know exactly how. Thanks for your comments guys :)

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I don't know specifically what I'm congratulating you on but Way To Go LB!! CONGRATULATIONS. I think you graduated!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Haha thanks Nameless, I hope I have gotten my PhD.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I hope so too. That would mean there really is a chance to graduate, lol.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

funfire

Rakkso

Woh that was really cool light beam. The way you kept all the NP focus so strong in there is amazing.
If you happen to throw a NP party send up some vibes and I'll be sure so show up and bring some cake for the whole astral pulse here, lol.

LightBeam

You gave me an idea, Rakkso. Next time I AP  I will call the active pulse members to join me. It will be curious what will happen.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Rakkso

Quote from: LightBeam on October 15, 2018, 04:23:42
You gave me an idea, Rakkso. Next time I AP  I will call the active pulse members to join me. It will be curious what will happen.

I will make sure to sleep with the intent to be alert regarding the astral current. Lightbeam :-)