Instant Astral Projection Induction!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hi,

This topic was the subject of several recent threads here. What you can do is read over some of what was posted. I pulled up one thread for you, however to find more just use the search link above.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2654&SearchTerms=salvia,divinorum

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

manuel

quote:
"I thought it was a hoax - boy was I wrong!"
-B. Young

wow!! B. young says so...so it must be true!! [8)]

Kalonek

Mmmm ... I have no idea if this product works, though i'm very doubtful ... How many "miracle pills" have we seen to sell on the internet for these purpose.
However, you must understand that if you cannot have conscious projections, it's that your body isn't prepared for, that's why you need training. Taking that kind of product is like taking steroids, it might work (might) but it's very dangerous on the long term. So as you wish (in any case i don't think that product works really - nothing better that good old training).
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Stealth Fist

Thanks for you're input. I will first try good old training. And if I after a while don't see any results I will try the product.

Thanks again,
Stealth Fist

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by manuel

quote:
"I thought it was a hoax - boy was I wrong!"
-B. Young

wow!! B. young says so...so it must be true!! [8)]

Lol thought exactly the same [^] (i'm surprised they didn't quote J. Smith hehe)
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

J-Man

haha, it claims to not only give you OBEs and AP, but higher spirituality, the ability to see auras, deeper understanding of th universe... lol. come on guys dont fall for this.

theres a fine line between open-minded and just plain gullible.

Nick

Just so my particular position is clear, here is a copy of what I wrote in an old thread along these lines:

I would take a look at pages 373 and 374 of Astral Dynamics. I think what Robert Bruce says makes a lot of sense: "The only cases I have come across where projectors have had seriously bad experiences with lower subplanes involved hallucinogenic drugs being used to precipitate out-of-body experiences. Drugs, while capable of causing out-of-body experiences, sidestep the required skills and abilities necessary for safe conscious-exit projections. This breaks many natural laws concerning projection while artificially overcoming many natural safeguards and barriers. Natural barriers are there to protect the novice from operating in dimensional areas they are not equipped to experience."

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tao

Nick

Tao,

I'm sorry you don't have the book yet. Here is a link to Robert Bruce's website where you can download a treatise on OBE. Also, check out the section on NEW energy ways, that is also in his book but available on the website. Click on the hyperlink that reads downloads and you'll find some interesting stuff.

http://astraldynamics.com/

Very best,

Tyler

I like this part
"We take the highest quality Salvia Divinorum, and with some chemistry, we make it into an extract."

Some chemistry, probably strychnine.

No really, it's just a dodgy extract of salvia folks. Probably used some toxic solvent too, i bet aceton.

Do yourself a favour don't waste your money and health.

rodentmouse

id  absolutely  love  to  take  some.

my opinion  on drugs  is  that,  we  as humans are born  then we die..  the bit in between  is called experience or life,   i think  with  drugs  we  can  add to that sphere  of experience.

read "new existential  eyes"  by  "kevin"   on  that page.

i saw  this site  ages ago  but  you need a credit card...  i aint got one

Sleepwalker

i used do a little experimenting, and i tried some once and it helped none lol, but thats just me, i had the liquid extract(supposedly some of the strongest kind)but dont let me stop you...

Stealth Fist

Hello,

I was just wondering to hear what you think about this product I came accros. It says that when you use it you can astral project instantanly!! And that there are no side affects and that it is absolutely not addictive!! And of course that it is 100% legal.

Please visit and tell me what you think about it. Because I am really interested in buying this product!!

//www.lucid-dragon.com