Interesting Near death experience/OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaki

I just want them to be able to believe it more easily so they can be happier.

Szaxx

Take the skeptic side for the moment. Youve heard the pastor and all the biblical damnation for committing sin. The karma side of things being returned ten fold...
Most skeptics take the easy route, deny it, stay uneducated, carry on regardless.

So the skeptic is a bad boy, whats going to be easier?
Say 'meh its poppycock' and carry on strutting his stuff.
Or
Take lots of time researching for the facts to see what actually is known.
Finding the truth is near impossible without some non physical experience.
Imagine the time involved. It would take years just to skim the surface of it all.

All you can do is point them in the right direction and hope they follow it.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Volgerle

Quote from: Chaki on July 17, 2013, 12:35:58
I just want them to be able to believe it more easily so they can be happier.
This is debatable.

Some of the close-minded skeptics (Randi type) actually ARE happy staying in their little mind box, together with their like-minded ideological buddies. They don't want to go out. Too dangerous for them to leave the terrain of their dogma which gives them stability and self-assurance (sad as it is).

Close-minded skeptics seem to be happy in what they're doing and with their world view. It's best to leave them alone. Really. Discussions are fruitless, I've given up on most of them, unless s.o. comes to a forum like this to be trolling a bit, then I might feel compelled - sometimes - still to take them on (but I don't like it since I know it won't change their mind in the least, never ever.).

Bedeekin

I used to like the challenge of teaching skeptics how to OOBE. I actually found it quite easy, which might give a little clue as to a type of successful mindset. Quite a few of my mates both proper friends, family and work colleagues have doubted me but had enough interest to want to know more. I basically said to them that they can have them... they generally warm to my method because it involves a simple sleep schedule that they can grasp... no talk of spirits... paranormal.. just sleep then... wake up then.. sleep then and do this.

Many of them still do it. The bosses son is one.. who constantly tries to catch some OOBE time during lunchtime. Three of them fell out with me because it freaked them out. One wouldn't soeak to me then proclaimed at lunchtime told me at work

'Thanks Ben... that was like a cow sitting on my F$&$^£g chest'.

:lol:

Astralzombie

QuoteI used to like the challenge of teaching skeptics how to OOBE. I actually found it quite easy, which might give a little clue as to a type of successful mindset.

I thought about this for awhile and thought about how unfair it is, if true, that a skeptic can have an easier time than an open-minded person with sincere desire.

The only thing that I can think of is that a skeptic might give it a real chance since they want to prove that it doesn't work and therefor has no expectations. Well, I think expectations are a real killer for achieving an OOBE.

Just my thoughts but you may be right.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

dreamingod

Quote from: maddutchman on October 23, 2005, 05:10:58
Mellen-Thomas Benedict is an artist who survived a near-death experience in

Because of his near-death experience, he was able
to bring back scientific discoveries. Mr. Benedict has been closely involved in the
mechanics of cellular communication and research dealing with the relationship of light to
life called Quantum Biology. This research is providing dramatic new perspectives on how
biological systems work. Mr. Benedict has found that living cells can respond very quickly
to light stimulation resulting in, among other things, high speed healing. He is a
researcher, inventor and lecturer who holds six U.S. patents.

I am interested in Mellen-Thomas Benedict's invention:
THE ULTRASPA LIGHT THERAPY SYSTEM
using 290 Next Generation LEDs in three different wavelengths.
- Red 680nm: Beauty, Vitality, Rejuvenation, Energy
- Blue 420nm: Mood, Sleep, Relaxation and Jet-Lag
- Near Infrared 850nm: Inflammation and Pain Relief

- Theta 5 BrainWave Entrainment™ for deep relaxation.

On the http://ultraspalighttherapy.com/ this portable device is not available until November 2013.
The device is not cheap.
I am reluctant to pay the pre-order price USA $522 - $588 without any recommendation
and review from a user of this type of phototherapy technology.

Has anyone experienced this type of technology in application?  :?
Please share your experiences, efficacy and results.  :-)
I am particularly interested in the 'Theta 5 BrainWave Entrainment™' feature
and speculate whether it can facillitate phasing.

---

I have found some technical information regarding Phototherapy:

[0003] Phototherapy involves generation of light by suitable light sources, such as light emitting diodes (LEDs) in the visible and infrared ranges to provide various benefits for a patient's body. The photons produced are absorbed by the body through the skin, the eyes and acupuncture points. Connective tissues in the body conduct the light to deeper tissues and organs. By taking advantage of optical properties of biological tissues, suitable wavelengths of light can be delivered to, absorbed by and used by the body to activate metabolic functions.

[0029] Only light in certain wavelength ranges will be transported efficiently through these channels. Absorption of light transported in one or more of these channels has the potential to increase cell metabolism from a depressed state to a normal level. Light in the 600-800 nm wavelength range appears to be transported with little absorption or scattering within these channels. Sergei Pankratov, of the Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine in Novosibirsk, Russia, has reported that marked light transporting properties of some of these channels, which easily transport light into tissues deeper within the body, "Meridians Conduct Light", Raum und Zeit, vol. 35(88) (1991) pp. 16-18. A terminus on the skin of such a channel often coincide, with an acupuncture point identified by Chinese physicians several millenia ago. In addition to its optical properties, a light transport channel has associated thermal properties, such as heat conductivity and heat capacity.

[0030] Phototherapy activates cell membranes within the body by increasing a membrane's natural electrical charge, sometimes referred to as "membrane capacitance." A body's natural electromagnetic field ("biofield") aids in organizing molecular structures in repair, regeneration and reproduction of cells and cell components and serves as a signal communication system in regulation of metabolic processes. The biofield may also serve as a power grid to provide electrical and/or chemical energy to drive and control biochemical and biphysical enzyme reactions that are part of a metabolic process. One such process is: (1) receipt and conversion of light in a channel; (2) activation of cell enzymes; and (3) enhanced production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) from the activated enzymes, as the primary energy source for a body.

[0031] One researcher, Tiina Karu has determined that light absorption by cellular structures enhances a number of cell-related activities: cell replication, cell metabolism, protein synthesis, ATP production, mitochondria replication, phagocytosis, and photodissociation of oxygenated hemoglobin (The Science of Low-Power Laser Therapy, Gordon and Breach, 1998, "Photobiology of Low Power Laser Effects", Health Physics, vol. 56, May 1989). Karu has also found that absorption of light affects tissue-related activities, including: capillary formation, parasympathetic nervous system stimulation, increased endorphin release, increased production and release of adrenal steroids, reduction in pain and in inflammation, reduction of tissue edema, immune system stimulation, enhanced fibroblastic production and collagen synthesis, and accelerated healing of wounds.

Source: Much more info here: http://www.rexresearch.com/benedict/benedict.htm

----
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

Lionheart

I own a product named the HotHouse. I have had it for over 10 years now and use it when my back muscles are spasming.

You can find info on it here. http://www.chimachine4u.com/hothouse.html

It use Infrared Heat, but no light. But, I don't know of any possible uses for AP, besides relaxing your body.

It works very good for muscular pain, especially back pain, lower or upper.

ritesht2005

Thank You Mr Mellen-Thomas Benedict to confirm on what I already read in "The Geeta" our one of the religious book.The godhead you were talking about it was actually Lord Krishna or as our belief based on what Krishna told in Geeta.The Geeta is the word of the Lord Krishna.He told there are so many universe and some of are made of earth on which we already live and some of Gold,silver and Jewel.Did u see any of the other material universe.Any details.

Quote from: maddutchman on October 23, 2005, 05:16:55
I asked to see the rest of the universe; beyond our solar system, beyond all
human illusion. The light then told me that I could go with the Stream. I did, and was
carried through the light at the end of the tunnel. I felt and heard a series of very soft
sonic booms. What a rush!

Suddenly I seemed to be rocketing away from the planet on this stream of life. I
saw the earth fly away. The solar system, in all its splendor, whizzed by and disappeared.
At faster than light speed, I flew through the center of the galaxy, absorbing more
knowledge as I went. I learned that this galaxy, and all of the universe, is bursting with
many different varieties of LIFE. I saw many worlds. The good news is that we are not alone
in this universe!  

As I rode this stream of consciousness through the center of the galaxy, the
stream was expanding in awesome fractal waves of energy. The super clusters of galaxies with
all their ancient wisdom flew by. At first I thought I was going somewhere; actually
traveling. But then I realized that, as the stream was expanding, my own consciousness was
also expanding to take in everything in the universe! All creation passed by me. It was an
unimaginable wonder! I truly was a wonder child; a babe in Wonderland!

It seemed as if all the creations in the universe soared by me and vanished in a
speck of light. Almost immediately, a second light appeared. It came from all sides, and was
so different; a light made up of more than every frequency in the universe.

I felt and heard several velvety sonic booms again. My consciousness, or being,
was expanding to interface with the entire holographic universe and more.

As I passed into the second light, the awareness came to me that I had just
transcended the truth. Those are the best words I have for it, but I will try to explain. As
I passed into the second light, I expanded beyond the first light. I found myself in a
profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond infinity. I
was in the void. I was in pre-creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the
beginning of time - the first word - the first vibration. I was in the eye of creation. I
felt as if I was touching the face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at
one with absolute life and consciousness.

When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience
all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That's a
mind-expanding thought, isn't it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event
which created the universe. I saw that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big
Bangs creating universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close
in human terms would be those created by supercomputers using fractal geometry equations.

The ancients knew of this. They said Godhead periodically created new universes
by breathing out, and de-creating other universes by breathing in. These epochs were called
yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I
could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or yugas creating and de-creating themselves.
Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of
creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still
speechless about this.

newmethod

I must say this post was an excellent read and thank you for posting it maddutchman.

Two parts stick out to me:

Quote from: maddutchman on October 23, 2005, 05:14:32
           As the light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing
was our Higher Self matrix. The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a
mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us
is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a
direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our
being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really
describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look
like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We
are directly connected to the Source.  

While i was reading this my whole body was tingling with electricity. I have read this same idea quite a few times now and each time it really hit home. Almost certainly something within me is identifying with this idea.

Quote from: maddutchman on October 23, 2005, 05:21:27
           I had a descent into what you might call hell, and it was very surprising. I did
not see Satan or evil. My descent into hell was a descent into each person's customized
human misery, ignorance, and darkness of not-knowing. It seemed like a miserable eternity.
But each of the millions of souls around me had a little star of light always available. But
no one seemed to pay attention to it. They were so consumed with their own grief, trauma and
misery. But, after what seemed an eternity, I started calling out to that light, like a
child calling to a parent for help. Then the light opened up and formed a tunnel that came
right to me an insulated me from all that fear and pain. That is what hell really is.  

This was also interesting as someone that was once suicidal described to me the day they were going to end their life. In the moments before they set in motion their suicide plan they described how they were given a vision of themselves and the blackness and pain that surrounded them. They also described how they were shown/felt a small speck of light within themselves similarly to that described in the story/post/quote. Because of identifying with this light and realising it was their true self they never went through with their suicide plan and described how when things got tough soon after they would also focus on this light and it helped them through. They also described how over time they were able to grow this light within them.

This story always sits with me close to my heart.

Now the words from this post will also.

Namaste

Bedeekin

Quote from: Astralzombie on July 17, 2013, 16:35:29
I thought about this for awhile and thought about how unfair it is, if true, that a skeptic can have an easier time than an open-minded person with sincere desire.

The only thing that I can think of is that a skeptic might give it a real chance since they want to prove that it doesn't work and therefor has no expectations. Well, I think expectations are a real killer for achieving an OOBE.

Just my thoughts but you may be right.

You are spot on. I also think it's because the skeptic - normally someone just not interested but curious what their mad mate Ben is talking about - is just following the instructions I give them rather than second guessing me and incorporating what THEY think is best for them.

Basically what I just said is exactly the same as what you said.  :lol: