Invisible hands/arms

Previous topic - Next topic

Andali27

Alrighty, sorry about the weird title.

I'm aware that experiences tend to pile up but this was beyond weird.

I'm pretty sure I was RTZ but I was lying on my back on my bed and I thought I was awake at first but I'm sure I was consious (in RTZ).

What happened was, I was thinking 'wa hoo!' but then I raised my arms and was kind of confused to find that I couldn't see them.  I had my arm in the air and I couldn't see it.  I was turning it this way and that but it was, invisible.   I could see like a sort of shimmer, but not my arm.  I then raised my other arm and couldn't see that either.  There was kind of a shimmery outline but apart from just looking in awe, I kind of rolled over then opened my eyes for real.

Ii was posotive I wasn't dreaming but the experience was strange none the less.

Any thoughts?

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

catmeow

Hi Andali27

I'm quite used to the same experience - waving my arms around and just seeing a shimmer.  I think it's quite normal!

catmeow
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

RenaissanceMan

My arms are typically  transparent and very hard to see, while out of body.  Either that, or they look solid and then dissolve as I look at them.

Quantitativefool

Mine just dissolve very quickly then leave a shining area.

-Stu

Andali27

So I'm taking it that I was projecting then, DAMN it!  I didn't get up!!!!  *Grabs head in frustration*  "stupid brain!"
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

SerGei

I had the same experience. I had my hand melt away.

It is normal (I've red in Bruce Goldberg's book), because you feel your astral body, like the physical, but it is invisivble for you. Sometimes your conscious mind can create it for a short time (like I did), but not for long.

The second was sleep paralysis, and that is a good sign...

Bests:

Gergo
Things are changing...