Is anyone able to teleport to deceased loved ones if they try to focus on them?

Previous topic - Next topic

Loveyourself

Can anyone teleport to deceased loves ones while focusing on them in the astral? I'd really like to get a message to someone's who's deceased in the astral but I don't know if it's possible to reach them. I tried searching on here and couldn't find anything about it.

Has anyone tried to do this? Thank you.

Edit: I've found other sources where people said they could do this. Is anyone on here an experienced enough projector where they can do this? Thanks!

LightBeam

This is possible via Astral Projection, however, the person that has a connection with the decease one has a better chance to establish a two-way contact in the non-physical. Therefore, I would encourage you to learn how to AP and give it a try. Ther are many sticky posts here with techniques.
As far as sending a message, when you focus on them, they will hear you and you can tell them what you wish to tell them. You don't even need to speak out loud, your thoughts will be perceived by them. For that you don't need to project. The difference is that they will hear and see you, but you won't be able to hear or see them.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow