A profound out of body experience I had this past spring

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby99999

This is my first post here. I've been having OBE's and astral projections pretty frequently since August 2007.

This past spring, I had an OBE that I felt was quite important for me.

In this experience, I was at Camden Military Academy, which is a military school I went to from 8th grade to the beginning of the second semester of 9th grade.

Here's the deal with this one.

Since the time I left that school, I have had incessant recurring dreams, at times vivid, about that place. They were a bit disturbing for the most part. My experience at that academy wasn't very good, and I was picked on, made fun of a lot, and sexually harassed at times. In the 9th grade, I was molested by my room-mate. All of this stuff had bothered me for a long time.

Some of those dreams would involve starting a school year there, like moving into the barracks and then having to get prepared for the beginning of the year. Then, sometime later, I would have some dreams where I would be in the first 1/3 to middle of the school year, but wouldn't be able to finish the classes for some reason since it would get too overwhelming. Some of the dreams of that school involved having moved into the barracks but forgetting stuff that I would usually bring when I went to that school (e.g. when starting the year, when getting back from furlough or break). Many times, whenever the dreams involving this academy would end, I would wake up quite relieved.

When I had a "dream" AGAIN of this place this past spring, I was in what appeared to be my room at the time when I went here, which was in the A "Alpha" Company barracks. I was standing there looking at stuff that I had brought there.

However, THIS TIME, I was certain that I was not there physically. So, I decided to leave the room. I went into the hallway and made a right. I then left the barracks and went outside onto the road where we had our formations before meals, drills, and at the start of our parades. Here, I figured that I may be out of body. So, I walked down the road, and once I got in front of the Dining Hall, where we ate our meals, I decided to begin floating upward. So, I jumped up and began ascending up into the air. Once I got high enough, I could see the football field, track, campus buildings, facilities, all around me.

I then began floating to the right. I floated in that direction for a little ways, and I then floated in a diagonal-left direction, downwards slightly, towards the house where my TAC Officer had lived. Then, I floated towards the parade field. However, from what I recall, once I got to the spacial location of the parade field, I seemed to leave the physical dimension. In that given area of space, I saw a small house with a table in the front and some people sitting on it. They appeared to be conversing. Next, I ascended higher and found myself floating through a large shelter building. It looked like a large picnic shelter with picnic tables going down it. They were filled with people who were having a pleasant time. As I floated down the shelter, some of the people said "hey" to me. One woman there apparently knew me by name saying "Hey, Robby." A moment later, I re-entered my body.

For some reason, since this OBE/AP I have not had anymore "dreams" involving this school. Perhaps, through this experience, I overcame something.

What would you make of an OBE like this?

Greytraveller

Robby
It appears that you might still have some type of (negative) emotional attachment to that academy. It is common for people to visit places (and people) with whom they have a positive emotional attachment in dreams and OBEs. So it is likely that the same holds true with places of strong negative memories. Anyway try not to worry about it because sooner than later you can get over it and move on to something better.
Regards  8-)
Grey