App for Android/Kindle Fire

Previous topic - Next topic

dunlar

Hi folks -- recently wrote an app for the Android/Kindle Fire...  Though it's intended to help primarily with lucid dreaming, I've also been able to reach the vibrational state fairly consistently with it.  It is free -- and if you would like to try it, the newest version is available...

By Clicking Right Here

Quote from: DisclaimerTHIS PROGRAM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

Anyway -- the program functions as a breath monitor.  To use it, lie down on your back (in a dark room) and place the phone/tablet on your stomach.  Count backwards from 100 to 0 -- and take a deep breath every 10 numbers.  Whenever you take a deep breath, it will ping and reset itself.  If you haven't taken a deep breath for a minute or more (meaning you've fallen asleep), the silent alarm will trigger, flashing bright enough that you should be able to see it with your eyes closed (without startling you like a normal alarm).

That should get you into a deep trance -- combine with any existing method to get vibrations/OBE.

iamsteventucker

this is really cool, makes me wish I was back on android

justin35ll

Pretty cool, I messed around with it for a few minutes before. I will try and actually use it later, but one thing I noticed that might get annoying for me is that there is no adjustment for the ping sound when the alarm resets. I would prefer that noise to be silent since there isn't really a use for it anyway (that I can see)

Xanth

Honestly?  You'll want to pop this up on the Play Store probably... too many apps out there trying to steal your stuff.  And this, coming from a new account with a single post... only makes me say "huh?"

No offense to you at all meant... I'm just needing to make sure people don't get stolen identities.
Sorry, I won't be installing it.

justin35ll

Yeah I was thinking that as well xanth, but the worst I thought was maybe a virus or something so lets hope no stolen identity's!

dunlar

No offense taken -- it just takes a while to publish it to the main sites...  It is available on the Amazon App Store now.  Will be available on Google Play at some point...

As for the ping sound, I just turn down the volume of the entire device.  Could add an option for it though...