Is The Astral The Afterlife? Asking For GF.

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

This question is for avid astral projectors with some first hand experience. From my research that I did many years ago I found that it is true, that the astral is linked to the afterlife, but my girlfriend doesn't think so. So I'm trying to find out for her. I like to out source my truth for things I don't know and understand. Just as I call a plumber to fix my piping, or and electrician to fix my electricity.  So I would especially love to hear from you if you had both a and NDE and a projection experience.  Any anecdotes would help a lot as well. Thanks.

Volgerle

It can remain the Afterlife for a "while" if you get stuck. This is what 'retrievals' are done for.

I think there are higher planes of existence that we as projectors who are still 'bound' to our bodies cannot reach in incarnated stage. Our soul essence (Higher Self or whatever you want to call it) included.

Then on the other hand we have mystical experiences and projections where this happened so we have the exceptions to the rule.

So my answer would be: It is both. Yes and No. But normally (if things go well) it is a 'no' since we are only temporarily here on Earth and its 'astral surroundings' and then move on as souls to seek new adventures and to grow. At least that is what I believe.

tides2dust

That we call life beyond our "body," "after life" is a bit of a paradox. Considering that Life is, I think you're both right.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 29, 2022, 11:26:15
This question is for avid astral projectors with some first hand experience. From my research that I did many years ago I found that it is true, that the astral is linked to the afterlife, but my girlfriend doesn't think so. So I'm trying to find out for her. I like to out source my truth for things I don't know and understand. Just as I call a plumber to fix my piping, or and electrician to fix my electricity.  So I would especially love to hear from you if you had both a and NDE and a projection experience.  Any anecdotes would help a lot as well. Thanks.
Short answer: nobody can ever know.  Nobody has ever died (permanently <- that's the trick), come back and tell us what happens.  Dying and coming back ultimately means that you weren't dead and your awareness was still connected to your physical body.  What happens once that link is permanently severed?  THAT is the question.  Does it make a difference?  Well, it doesn't have to, but it certainly can have huge implications. 

Longer answer: The way I see it, no, that bit of awareness which you identify as you returns to the ONE.  We return to the whole of consciousness.
But that doesn't mean you cease to exist, you just cease to exist as your human experience... the Intent behind your choices in life also return to the ONE and makes consciousness become closer to Love.

omcasey

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 29, 2022, 11:26:15
This question is for avid astral projectors with some first hand experience. From my research that I did many years ago I found that it is true, that the astral is linked to the afterlife, but my girlfriend doesn't think so. So I'm trying to find out for her. I like to out source my truth for things I don't know and understand. Just as I call a plumber to fix my piping, or and electrician to fix my electricity.  So I would especially love to hear from you if you had both a and NDE and a projection experience.  Any anecdotes would help a lot as well. Thanks.

Hiya!

It is a great question.

In my experience, ( and way of mapping consciousness as I myself am experiencing ) it looks something like this:

VOID is the largest sphere. It penetrates all the spheres. It penetrates between the spheres, where one 'dimension' touches another. Within this sphere that is VOID there is another sphere >>

NonManifestSpace. CausalSpace. This sphere is not limited to, but includes what we call the "life-between-life" areas. It patterns/advances inward into itself all the way in toward Void/Source. Within this sphere is another sphere >>

ManifestSpace. Mental/Astral/PhysicalSpace. Universal/Galactic/PlanetarySpace. 9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1D. It patterns, likewise, inward into itself from 'macrocosmic' to 'microcosmic' within its manifest and unmanifest schemes.

The Astral, in this sense, is a manifest area ( not a life-between-life area ). It is in essence galactic space, galactic life, the galactic-level playground/playing board; consisting of 6/5/4D physicalities. It is where we go to, graduate to, in order to learn to interact and get along with the idea of others on an even grander scale >> a galactic scale, with those living in other planetary systems throughout our local universe. Like physical space, it includes a 'personal/private/dream' sector where we can learn, experience and integrate on our own. <--This is where I feel a lot of us are often going in our OBEs/Astral Projections, not into manifest/consensus territory ( which we also at times go into ). In a sense it is an 'in-between' area also, like what we call the "physical duplicate" or etheric version of our 3D physical space. While not a manifest space, but rather a frequency between frequencies it is a highly constructive and creative area. Essential for not just learning, but graduating,  g r o w i n g  o u t  into the wider territories of what I more simply just refer to as additional consciousness space.

I hope this view is helpful, and maybe helps get the ball rolling with additional patterns/views.

Casey

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Volgerle on June 29, 2022, 14:37:19
It can remain the Afterlife for a "while" if you get stuck. This is what 'retrievals' are done for.

I think there are higher planes of existence that we as projectors who are still 'bound' to our bodies cannot reach in incarnated stage. Our soul essence (Higher Self or whatever you want to call it) included.

Then on the other hand we have mystical experiences and projections where this happened so we have the exceptions to the rule.

So my answer would be: It is both. Yes and No. But normally (if things go well) it is a 'no' since we are only temporarily here on Earth and its 'astral surroundings' and then move on as souls to seek new adventures and to grow. At least that is what I believe.
That is interesting, so you think it's both but usually not. I was under the impression that it was usually yes that the astral was in the afterlife, but your saying it the opposite that usually the astral isn't accessible in the afterlife. Thanks for chiming in Volgerle.

Quote from: tides2dust on June 29, 2022, 17:55:25
That we call life beyond our "body," "after life" is a bit of a paradox. Considering that Life is, I think you're both right.
That's an interesting play on words.

Quote from: Xanth on June 30, 2022, 20:40:30
Short answer: nobody can ever know.  Nobody has ever died (permanently <- that's the trick), come back and tell us what happens.  Dying and coming back ultimately means that you weren't dead and your awareness was still connected to your physical body.  What happens once that link is permanently severed?  THAT is the question.  Does it make a difference?  Well, it doesn't have to, but it certainly can have huge implications. 

Longer answer: The way I see it, no, that bit of awareness which you identify as you returns to the ONE.  We return to the whole of consciousness.
But that doesn't mean you cease to exist, you just cease to exist as your human experience... the Intent behind your choices in life also return to the ONE and makes consciousness become closer to Love.
So in the end you think we cannot know if astral projection goes into the "afterlife". Hum, I like your skepticism/humbleness about it.  And yeah I kinda remember your take on this before when we talked about reincarnation. Even though I think reincarnation is likely true and my GF agrees, I do value your skepticism on reincarnation and the afterlife, as it's probably needed especially on the forum like this. But yeah I agree in the whole of consciousness being ONE and we will return to that at some point, and the intent following you.

Did you know there is a old theory of the "unified field" which I believe is that oneness is being proven true and elaborated on, and even exploited by Randall Mills.

Brilliant Light Power's SunCell Announced on CNN
https://youtu.be/omUSfYuVT1c

Still waiting for this product to come to market, but people have put their careers on the line testing and validating brilliant light powers technology.

Anyway.. Thanks for chiming in Xanth.

Quote from: omcasey on July 01, 2022, 18:01:54
Hiya!

It is a great question.

In my experience, ( and way of mapping consciousness as I myself am experiencing ) it looks something like this:

VOID is the largest sphere. It penetrates all the spheres. It penetrates between the spheres, where one 'dimension' touches another. Within this sphere that is VOID there is another sphere >>

NonManifestSpace. CausalSpace. This sphere is not limited to, but includes what we call the "life-between-life" areas. It patterns/advances inward into itself all the way in toward Void/Source. Within this sphere is another sphere >>

ManifestSpace. Mental/Astral/PhysicalSpace. Universal/Galactic/PlanetarySpace. 9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1D. It patterns, likewise, inward into itself from 'macrocosmic' to 'microcosmic' within its manifest and unmanifest schemes.

The Astral, in this sense, is a manifest area ( not a life-between-life area ). It is in essence galactic space, galactic life, the galactic-level playground/playing board; consisting of 6/5/4D physicalities. It is where we go to, graduate to, in order to learn to interact and get along with the idea of others on an even grander scale >> a galactic scale, with those living in other planetary systems throughout our local universe. Like physical space, it includes a 'personal/private/dream' sector where we can learn, experience and integrate on our own. <--This is where I feel a lot of us are often going in our OBEs/Astral Projections, not into manifest/consensus territory ( which we also at times go into ). In a sense it is an 'in-between' area also, like what we call the "physical duplicate" or etheric version of our 3D physical space. While not a manifest space, but rather a frequency between frequencies it is a highly constructive and creative area. Essential for not just learning, but graduating,  g r o w i n g  o u t  into the wider territories of what I more simply just refer to as additional consciousness space.

I hope this view is helpful, and maybe helps get the ball rolling with additional patterns/views.

Casey
Thanks for your comment here on my thread. I gotta side question for you on this one. In this "NonManifestSpace[/b]. CausalSpace" or sphere as you call it, is there a subject and object experience in this space and does it have a loss of free will as it's "non-manifest"? Thanks.

Re

If you're looking for anecdotes, you might be interested in Jurgen Ziewe's books. They're essentially diaries of his astral explorations of the afterlife.
My humble OBE and LD diary:
http://reasinre.wordpress.com/

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Re on July 07, 2022, 17:51:50
If you're looking for anecdotes, you might be interested in Jurgen Ziewe's books. They're essentially diaries of his astral explorations of the afterlife.
Thank you for the recommendation, I'll check it out.