Is there a............

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by ssjoku

is there a astral calander??

Yes, hanging right next to my astral telephone in my astral kitchen.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Links Shadow

Time does not exist the way we know of it in the Astral.  Time in the astral si completely subjective.  You can go anywhere any time so time has little importance.

Respectfully,
Links Shadow

beavis

Thats true in the higher astral, but closer to physical, time is more linear. Thats why we try to project at the same time when trying to meet somebody in astral.

dino333

So then theoretically we could go back so far that we could find out what happened before the big bang? Or go through space to find aliens? Or discover how the dinosaurs died out? Man, I really gotta project!

shaman

So we should be able to see the future and know all what will happen in the world... interesting to see that none has done that till now... I haven't seen someone giving exact premonitions of some important event... and a priori, not a posteriori? Why isn't it so? Why nobody comes with a very specific premonition that happens  to be true? Is it because the astral world is like the dream world and its symbolism needs to be interpreted correctly? (and I am not talking about the posting of the reptilians living underground about to invade us... but about something more realistic, such as a very specific political event, or about a war, or a natural disaster,...)

By the Way, Dino, are you really Dino... originally from Romania? Is that you?

Shadow20205

your friend AP's when you do could you switch bodies with him for like the day.[:)]

Ceriel N

I like the idea of us chosing our destiny. =)

Also, there is a big difference between phenomena (what we see) and cause ('Law'). Sometimes the situation becomes too intricate for us to be able to predict what is going to to happend before it does.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

TorosDead

Free will is the answer to that little question.  You can see the future of the world... any possible future.  It's not, however, set in stone.  You can view what will happen if you continue on the course you are on, or what will happen if you change that course.  The past can be viewed, and everyone POSSIBLE future can also be viewed.

Ceriel N

Exactly. However, if we know all scenarios, is there really 'choice' involved? Won't we just automagically take the one we have the most to benefit from?
And on the other hand, what about us being gods in essence? Have we not alredy made our choice and are now fulfilling it?

Once I used to think it was so simple. [:)]
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Blue Giant

TorosDead,

I'm trying to understand you. The possible future can be predicted, however, it is not in stone. Yet, our past can be viewed? Like Ceriel said " if we know all scenarios, is there really 'choice' involved ". If we were to review the past, wouldn't we be reviewing the "so-called" possible future of another past? This past summer I went to my cousins lake. The summer before that I did not know the summer after I would go to my cousins lake. So two summers ago, I could have seen my possible future. Yet, what was a possible future at one time became a set past. Isn't that a contradiction. For there to be a set past there is no possible future only set pasts. Aren't we going forward into the past?

Ceriel N

Ah, but it gets even more difficult! [:D]

There is no past nor future, only subsequent experiences. Those that we know and those we don't know. All in all, entropy simply increases, but that tells you nothing unless you know what 'entropy' is. [;)]
Eventually we will know everything and see cosmos as a 4D 'whole', and *everything* will be included in it. The sum of possibilities, if you wish. We are only lucky "Law" exists that separate cosmos from chaos, making omniscience possible through understaniding of 'law'. =D

If that went over your head, no one will blame you. It took me 7-8 years to figure it out. =)
- Henry James

ssjoku

is there a astral calander??