Symptoms ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive3

Hello ladies and gentlemans,
I have only one question based on my experience which happened today.

I was in my bed laying in my back and just for fun i wasn't going to do anything serious tried to numb my body i did it in like only 5/10 minutes i litteraly felt disconnect from my body i mean i was like paralyzed but i could move it not like Sleep Paralysis yeah like full numb so basiclly at same time as my body got full numb i was watching in the window it was a normal shiny day but slowly i started to feel that i am going up even the picture in my eyes started to glow and like moving down so the picture was moving down i felt it like effect i was going up i really felt this lifting but stooped

So the question i have ---> Was it just eye trick when you look at one place for a long time or symptom of OBE? and what would happen if i just continue lifting till the ceilling could it appear that in just several seconds when i am awake i could be seperated from body

Szaxx

Try it again and don't stop short of its flow.
I've used this to exit long ago and the floaty sensations when worked on felt like a rollercoaster ride.
These tactile sensations are an indicator of help you should try to enhance. They are easy to manipulate and you do feel like something is aiding you to exit.
Go with the flow.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lumaza

Positive3, you will find that after awhile of practice conscious projection daily, that just sitting reading a book or focusing on a Movie/TV program will also start the onset of vibrations and the same feelings akin to sleep paralysis. You are beginning to notice something that was already there, but you just weren't aware of it before. The Art of Astral projection has many "perks".

Here is a link to some of the many things you could, but don't always need to experience while attempting a conscious projection.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

personalreality

It's difficult to assess your experience as it's your experience. So the best advice is to keep trying it and see what happens. Symptoms of OBE are tough to nail down and people experience them differently. Just keep at it.
be awesome.