is this meant to happen?

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hi guys,

When I am trying to project, I keep getting this tingling feeling in my arms and legs, and if i can concentrate on it, then it gets all over my body. Is this a sign of being close to projecting? :roll:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Agntneo

Yes I think so.. Try to concentrate on the ROPE technique. It's fairly simple and works..
People Can Fly

Frank

Hello:

It is a sign that you are activating various energy centres around the body. I won't go into detail because ever so much info is published about "chakras" and the like. A quick websearch will throw up all manner of info. Though, in my experience, I found it best not to take too literally what is published for general human consumption, as it were. But it's ideal as a rough guide for starters.

When you begin activating these centres, you can get sensations of tingling, or buzzing or vibration sensations. As you become more practised at doing it, you will start to sense subtle differences between different sensations, and will begin to sense the feelings and characteristics of each energy centre. Each of the main energy centres has a colour associated with it. In the build-up to projection I find there is always a definite interaction between my yellow and purple. This culminates in a whole-body tingling sensation coupled with a feeling of bodily weightlessness.

In the old mystical works certain colours have been associated with spiritual development (as they called it). Colours notably the purple and the blue. But when I went through a phase of energising my bodily energy centres, I found I could project equally well regardless of which centre I concentrated upon.

From what you say I can't gauge how close you might be to projecting in an exact sense. But feeling these kinds of sensations is a definite step towards it.

HTH

Yours,
Frank