Is this right?

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeyMike

Hi!  :-o

I'm new here and i'm posting this, so i hope you can help and give me a few pointers.

Ok, when i pratice astral Projection, This happends, i lay down, i relax, take a few deep breaths, then i listen to the buzzing sound in back of my mind for a little, then i can Feel my body start getting numb/cold and light. The problem is here. I can reach this state with no problem and very quickly. but i cant seem to get my body to go Fully alseep, for me to Fully Project. How can i fix this problem?

Any tips or anything would help alot  :-P

McKauhu

You don't need to be "fully asleep". Otherwise it wouldn't be an astral projection. Idea is you keep your mind awake, but let the body fall asleep. So instead of struggling to achieve it, think you are already in it. I suggest you to see Astral FAQ & permanen topics since this is also asked a lot of times.

Psan

You are on the right path.
If you wish to hurry up this process, there are some things you can do, but usually hurrying up works against the process.

One way is to practice during early morning, wake up before finishing your usual sleep, then go to bed again and practice. It should take only few minutes to reach there.
Other ways are deep relaxation techs, ear plugs and going on vacations (without leaving unfinished work behind).

rezaf

I start AP by quieting my mind and then most of the time I go to sleep paralysis. In sleep paralysis you can not move your physical body but the astral body is not free either. Then I focus on my sexual energy in my testicles ( :roll:I am not joking) and begin to elevate. Once I get far enough from the physical body, I can freely move.

Embodied Words

Wow, rezaf. Never heard of that technique before. xD
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

Vibra

Have you tried trance methods IE: falling, spinning, double spinning, elevator, stairs. Double spinning usually works within 1 minute to induce the exit sensations. Body asleep mind awake. control your breathing. Once you begin deep breaths involuntarily you are now in the correct "sleep" state. Have your astral body spin left while your room spins right. It takes a little practice but once you learn the sensation its quite easy and extremely effective.