Just sharing my progress

Previous topic - Next topic

fost500

Ok, so last night I had the 1st bit of progress Iv had in ages. The closest iv ever got to exitin is just being in SP, but i bottled it coz i heard zombies groanin   :roll: haha
So anyway heres what happened. Of late i have been tryin to fall asleep on my back, as this is when i am most likly to get SP. I normally cant fall asleep on my back and end up turning onto my side. But last night i must have been extra tired of somethin.
So anyway, i mustv drifted off a bit, and then i came around just in time to feel the sinking sensations usually associated with SP. I thought to myself, ok here we go. Then I started to feel my arms raising.
Im not sure if i had my eyes open or i was seein thru my eyelids, but i could see the little red light on my tv. I tried to move my right arm to left, which i managed, but it felt like i was moving thru treacle. I tried look at it, but it was too dark.
OK, heres where its gets weird. After movin my arms around for a bit, i got the sensation that i was lying face flat on the floor. I tried moving, and managed to kinda drag myself sideways (a bit like a snake). The weird thing was, I distinctly remember the surface feeling like lino. I felt the friction and heard the screetchin that one would expect when human skin rubs across lino. BTW, we havent got any lono in our house so that was kinda bizzare!!!
Anyway, then i woke up, and i couldnt get back to sleep again coz i was so freakin excited.
So i just wanted to share that with you guys, and would love to hear if anyone has had any similar experiences, and would love to hear any comments or tips.
Cheers Rich
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind