this website has completely changed my life....

Previous topic - Next topic

Anador

If there are any skeptics out there reading this... know that this is not fake, this is not a hoax, and you deserve it to your self to try...Astral projection is for real... just to weeks ago i was a skeptic and i decided to give this a try... and its been the best decision i've ever made my entire life...

Ha Ha, Had to get that out there...

Anyways,

This morning i woke up and was still frickin tired, but i did'nt want to fall back asleep.. i just knew it was a good time to try and project... ha ha, and i was right. cuz about thirty seconds later the vibrations and all the auditory hallucinations came... i did'nt push off and float out like last time.. this time i literally just rolled out. which is pretty much the coolest feeling in the world... i had no vision at first, all i knew  is that when i rolled out, i don't think i stopped rolling.. i think i might have shot off somewhere because it felt like i was on a roller coaster.. i was spinning around in all sort of crazy directions... for some reason i suck at seeing whenever i'm out, but i'm sure i'll eventually get it with practice... anyways, i could'nt really see, and i don't think i was in my room... so i thought about my room, mustered up the courage to open my eyes ( Ha Ha, i always am scared i will open my physical and go back to my body) and there i was, in my room.. floating around like an uncoordinated idiot.. ha ha... i remembered people talking about space.. so i just looked up and shot off through the sky.. my vision again left me but could tell i was flyin sky high like a rocket... i was able to open them a little and it was like i was cruising through space at light speed... all the star shootin past me like it aint no thing... and than, BAM, as quick as i was out, i was back in...

This is my second AP, being able to do this has taught me so much.. While i was out, i felt as if that was the real me, i felt so at home.. i had no want or desire to go back to my earthly vehicle... but when i got back i could not help but feel the intense love i have for my body... i wanted to just sit there and hug myself... i know that sounds lame.. but after this morning i think things are gonna be different.. after my first projection i was still semi skeptic, i debated in my my mind whether it really happened.. but after this one, i know for damn sure this is real.. i was completely concious.. it felt more real than the physical world.. ha ha, all i wanna do is go back...

i can not list one bad thing that AP has done for me, but i can list the good :

1. I know this sounds self centered, but i can't help but love myself.... Ha Ha, i could run out in the    street and yell it right now.

2. I now have absolutely no fear of dying.

3. I have a much deeper understanding of who i am.

4. And frick... It's pretty much the coolest feelings in the world, no drug can ever compare to what happened to me this morning... i've never been so sure and happy.. right when i returned i started to cry tears of joy, ha ha... and i could'nt stop laughing..

I wanna thank all you people (whoever you are) for answering all my noob questions, its helped alot..
Just think, you changed someones life... Now thats somethin to write down in the books..

Again, any skeptics reading this... TRY IT!!!! its easy, next time you wake up in the morning or middle of the night, don't go back to sleep.. just hold still and use the techniques written in these forums... it only took me a week til i got it... and even if had taken me a year of trying or even two... it still would have been worth it...

Ha Ha, i probably sound a little to ecstatic.. but it just happened to me and i wanted to write this all down before these thoughts and feelings started to go away..

MUCH LOVE TO THIS GIFT

B
Are we sleep-walking through our waking state or wake-walking through our dreams?

forsaken

wow, cause my experiences had made me doubt what the whole point is, why astralproject? what are you going to achieve?
to learn and grow spiritually? but how the hell am im going to do that when ican't even interpret a  lousy dream?
(yah im selfcentered too) but i do know someone are trying  to help me realize im dreaming often. i keep seeing tornados, or maybe it's just fear of does damn winds ehhh..jebuss..(quoting homer S)

AndrewTheSinger

It's great to read posts such as yours. Thank you for sharing this so enthusiastically.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Lucid_Learner

Yer man nice to hear you've had great experiences form AP, I hope they go on just as good for you  :lol:
Perhaps you could use it to communicate with your spirit guide or progress on the spiritual path??

and in responce to forsaken... why did you first try to astral project then? You must have had some motivation. For starters you had to seek this forum out to find it, so something must have intrigued you.

Don't let the flame die out.. keep it burning.. seek a reason. :wink:

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"

forsaken

Quote from: Lucid_Learner on September 17, 2006, 12:50:13
Yer man nice to hear you've had great experiences form AP, I hope they go on just as good for you  :lol:
Perhaps you could use it to communicate with your spirit guide or progress on the spiritual path??

and in responce to forsaken... why did you first try to astral project then? You must have had some motivation. For starters you had to seek this forum out to find it, so something must have intrigued you.

Don't let the flame die out.. keep it burning.. seek a reason. :wink:

i never tried to astral project (but have been thinking about it) it just happens sometimes to me for some reason, but i am trying to find a reason why im supposed to experience it. if there is a reason..

Zarklon

Let me just say , I totally understand what you mean when you say that this website changed your life.. It has has the same exact impact on me.. I was skeptical of all this OBE stuff at first as well and even after having a few of my own I still wasnt convinced it was more than a dream until I happened to start proving to myself without a shadow of a doubt that at times the OBEs were very real and I was able to see things that I wouldnt normally know was there on the other side of my bedroom wall and so far I've had at least 3 separate occasions where I went "out" and saw some things and verified them.. although they all happened kind of accidently .. I know there must be a way to tune in to the correct physical realm instead of the one that just looks sorta like this one but with things in odd places and stuff..  If you think that OBE was amazing.. wait till you have a few more that completely ensure yourself that this phenomena is truly real.  This website and everyone on the forums should pat themselves on the back if they have even helped one person in the smallest bit because that little bit of help goes a long way when it comes to this stuff. 

Glad to see your having success :) Keep it up!
Loving yourself first is the most important step you must take before you can truly love someone else.

Feel free to ask me anything. I'll try to offer advice if I can.

Yahoo IM: Spiritual_guy_19
AIM: ScrotomicBomb

Lucid_Learner

Quote from: forsaken on September 17, 2006, 15:16:43
i never tried to astral project (but have been thinking about it) it just happens sometimes to me for some reason, but i am trying to find a reason why im supposed to experience it. if there is a reason..

Maybe your subconscious wants you to go, there must be some deep reason of some sort... Deceased relative perhaps? To prove life after death? To talk to your Spirit Guide? etc...

If they happen spontaniously then I would just go with it. You will gain knowledge and overall have a great experience with the added confirmation that death is only a step up the ladder. The reasons are different for everyone but come on... who doesn't wanna fly around the world :wink:

All the best people. Peace LL  8-)

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"