Just wondering about Ap

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

well, angels can appear however they want; satan often takes the form of an ancient serpent (or dragon, if you will) in tales in the bible as well as else where.

good luck on getting an ap or oobp.

the amulet: if you haven't already, you might want to further enchant it to be able to switch between protecting both your physical and non-physical "selfs", and just protecting you spirit. that way, when you trigger it to just protect your spirit, it may allow your self to distinguish between your body and your spirit easier, which may allow for an easier oobp. just a thought. but if you don't like the idea of your body being unprotected, try enchanting your amulet to just protect your body (which should have the same effect of allowing you to distinguish between spirit and body easier) and then just use your own personal power (and your angels) to protect yourself when the "opportunity" arises  :)  . just a thought. or many thoughts.  :)

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Qball

Thanks. That stuff you are explaining about the amulet. That sounds like it's a few steps above me. I have never heard of that concept regarding amulets.

KP

I've been sometimes seeing serpent/dragon type monster images when I'm attempting astral projection.  I haven't done much with protection at all, should I?
I always thought they were just the astral wildlife and harmless.  Now that you say satan takes that form, ya got me scared!

Qball

First of all when an evil entity takes its true form its eyes will be either a glowing red or a glowing yellow. No pupils or iris. Sometimes a pupil and an iris. Or you will just see black energy where the eyes should be.
Re: Dragons. There are creatures from other dimensions, and they are dragons. You can get a book by DJ Conway called Dancing with Dragons to learn more about them. Real dragons are like humans. Good, bad and in between.
Re: Christian stories. The bible is not complete. A lot of the books of the bible were burned or changed during the dark ages. I don't believe there is an angry God who flies into such a rage that he would create a great flood to destroy one race of humans, and in the process he destroys trees,animals,babies.
If you read about the Roman Gods. According to one story the God Jupiter also created a great flood because not enough people wanted to worship him.  So most religious stories are created to control people.
There are negative spirits, but you can always tell when a negatve is around by its energy.

Qball

I bought a book about two years ago written by a man named Ophiel, and in his book there are four practical techniques for having an ap.
I always wanted to try the body of light method, but I was unable to correctly pronounce certain words in the ritual.
The body of light method in this book is like a ceremonial magick ritual. Very involved. With a lot of protective symbols used.
Now I am using this rope technique, and I seem to be getting exceptionally close to having an ap. I have never gotten this close with any other method.
The closer I get the more opened to spirit I become.
The only protection I have been using as I have tried the rope technique is an amulet I wear as well as calling my guardian angels.
I guess the more protection that can be summoned the better.
A few days ago as I was starting the rope technique I did see four guardian angels around me. I have seen angels before, but this is the first time I have seen angels with those white wings. I always thought those wings were just something that artists added to their angel paintings.