Vibrations effecting Objects?

Previous topic - Next topic

dkj400

Wow, incredible. Did you do any kind of excercise before you fell asleep?

OverDriven

A few questions...First, if you had the humming in your ears, how did you hear the TV?  How do you know it wasn't just the humming in your ears?  Secondly, if you looked over at the TV during the vibrations, you were certainly already in the astral.  That means that the TV snow may have just been a mental creation in the Astral, or simply an astral oddity.  That doesn't mean that the TV was doing that in the physical at all.  What did the TV look like when you woke up?

Odyssey

quote:
Originally posted by OverDriven

A few questions...First, if you had the humming in your ears, how did you hear the TV?  How do you know it wasn't just the humming in your ears?  Secondly, if you looked over at the TV during the vibrations, you were certainly already in the astral.  That means that the TV snow may have just been a mental creation in the Astral, or simply an astral oddity.  That doesn't mean that the TV was doing that in the physical at all.  What did the TV look like when you woke up?

first of all the tv buzzing and the vibrations were two very different/ distinctive sounds. I could tell they weren't one in the same. Also, I'm pretty sure what I saw wasn't a dream. I dunno If I was already in the astral as you say. but I do know i was paralyzed and could only see the tv from the corner of my eye (fell asleep on back).  I don't remember what the tv looked like when I woke up the next morning. I think my mom had turned it off. but I know what I saw, If it was just a mental creation it was a damned accurate one. and the energy i felt flowing through my body- intense. i just "know". it's an unmistakeable feeling

Odyssey

One night I awoke at around 3am to intense vibrations. It was soo intense that my fingers and toes HURT. I felt like all the atoms in my body were perfectly alligned and I was just one big superconductor of energy. I heard very loud "humming" in my ears and the energy seemed to be originating from the base of my head. I was sleeping on the sofa that night and had left the TV on to the discovery channel as I usually did whenever I slept on the couch. When I woke up with the vibrations I was paralyzed. I heard the Humming and a very loud whiny/static noise. I looked over and the TV was completely snowy and making these horriffic hissing/static noises. At that moment I felt like my aura was the size of the room and had something to do with the tv's signal being scrambled. At that point I got scared and slowly turned down the vibrations. I had a feeling that If I vibrated any faster one of two things would happen: A) I'd pop out of my body or B) the tv would explode.
The vibrations I felt with this OBE experience were the most intense I've ever felt. If you drew the wavelenghts out on paper the paper would be solid black. anyone effect electrical objects while vibrating?