Locations to visit

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

hey, havnt been on in ages, memorys faded on some subjects. If i can remember, obe is closest projectoin to our reality or plane ect.
So i just wanted to put on some possible locations to visit on earth if its possible

Area 51!
Bermuda triangle
Atlantis  :-D
the core

Thats all i got now, feel free for more suggestions.
P.S can you even get close to  visiting those?
Your way is The way

Xanth

Interstellar objects :)

The sun... planets... galaxies... nebulae... other stars...

Lionheart

Stay out of Area 51, it's heavily guarded. Even in the Astral!

faxman

the galaxies and planets for sure and also, worlds invented by writers if that's possible.

Szaxx

Hi,
Try the gate keepers at mecca. They can be passed, dont go in though....
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

rain_88

Quote from: Lionheart on March 11, 2012, 11:21:27

Why? What is inside :S? I know the conventional viewpoint about it, I would like to know yours :)....
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

embrace

Quote from: faxman on March 11, 2012, 14:04:02
the galaxies and planets for sure and also, worlds invented by writers if that's possible.

What is this statement based on? :) I'm not saying it's not true, just being curious.

Lionheart

Sorry Rain_88, no comment. I think Faxman means any imaginary worlds that authors write about. Like for example all the fascinating Worlds created by Anne McCaffrey in her  Dragon Riders of Pern series.

deric

Can you expand on this!  Wow!  Has a sort of energy field been setup by humans who can project?

Xanth

Bah!

Fear based response!!  ALERT!!  FEAR BASED RESPONSE!

Go explore anywhere you wish.  Nobody except yourself will stop you.  :)

Karxx Gxx

haha xanth, you need to get a like button for comments going on  :lol:
Your way is The way

Contenteo

I have read, when I was focusing on remote viewing, that there was 'guards' so to say, reported on some of the high profile/gov. areas. It was nothing scary or threatening, simply a kind of neutral repelation. I would love to go find that source again. It was bunched together, with that government stellar remote viewing reports, etc.

Where would I go if I could remote view/obe?
    CERN
Just to see what smashing atoms together looks like from the other POV. It's gotta be epic.  :-o

Cheers,
Contenteo

Mr.PumperNickle

Quote from: deric on March 12, 2012, 09:09:42
Can you expand on this!  Wow!  Has a sort of energy field been setup by humans who can project?
From what I have read all over the internet there are human psychics who can get into the astral very easily who will stop you in your tracks if you intend to go into that area. If you constantly keep going to area 51 or even the more highly guarded,  highly top secret Dulce Base, Reptile aliens will posses your body and store your soul in a metal box container. Your body will then go "missing" and your flesh will be used for the reptile people to eat and clone. I have heard a LOT of information about area 51 and the Dulce Base. Three of the people I heard it from have all died from heart attacks or random shootings. So I guess either their deaths were a HUGE coincidence or the Gov. is hiding something very horrible within those bases. Don't go there, it's not worth it. Xanth you should go to the Dulce New Mexico base.
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.

Ihavewings

What the ....

I was thinking of going to area 51, but wow that scared me nevermind.

Lionheart

My thinking is, I don't bother them and they don't bother me. This is an arrangement I can live with!  :-)

Ihavewings

Hmm, well I have to find some new safe but interesting stuff to do on the astral plane.

Bedeekin

Just go with it and ask for assistance when you are on the other side... Don't get tied up with RTZ foraging. It causes a lack of progress. I can say this from experience. After a few affirmations move on.

I know we have all got to do things that makes it a personal journey but I'm just giving personal advice.

I've tried Area 51... I was a bit obsessed for a while as you might imagine. After searching around for about 30+ experiences... I found nothing. Just car parks, runways and big flat buildings. A few big radio antennas dishes. I remember I was seemingly watching a not very busy dining hall, with people having supper or breakfast. There were these huge pyramids once... I was like 'HA HA!!'... a bit of focusing and they turned out to be big truck tires stacked into a pyramids at the end of the runway. I assume for catching runaway aircraft and protecting the buildings built into the arroyo wall about 50 metres away. I didn't get to see what the buildings were. I think they were maybe observation rooms.

Again.. planets were bleak and hard to interpret. the moons of Jupiter... BLEAK!!! very very bleak.

desert-rat

What about the moon , and see if the bottom half of the Apollo landers are there .  Some of the missions used a moon buggy , it should be there .  Maby mars and see all the hard ware we got roveing over the planet . See what that face is all about . desert rat 

Everlasting

Inside the planet, to see if it's hollow. I'd like to go to Mars too and destroy that silly NASA rover.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

desert-rat

On the "hollow earth"  , I think its more of under ground tunnels and gov. stuff.  What ever is there it would be interesting to see , if there are  no astral guards .   On the mars rover , lets not mess with it and wish it well .  desert rat 

Simo

Quote from: Mr.PumperNickle on March 12, 2012, 23:47:16
From what I have read all over the internet there are human psychics who can get into the astral very easily who will stop you in your tracks if you intend to go into that area. If you constantly keep going to area 51 or even the more highly guarded,  highly top secret Dulce Base, Reptile aliens will posses your body and store your soul in a metal box container. Your body will then go "missing" and your flesh will be used for the reptile people to eat and clone. I have heard a LOT of information about area 51 and the Dulce Base. Three of the people I heard it from have all died from heart attacks or random shootings. So I guess either their deaths were a HUGE coincidence or the Gov. is hiding something very horrible within those bases. Don't go there, it's not worth it. Xanth you should go to the Dulce New Mexico base.
I think you are undercover government agent sent to scare off people like us from even trying to go there,cuz they know they cant stop us from going and taking a "peek under the concrete"
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Mr.PumperNickle

@Simo That's an old post. I researchered the people critically about their information and they all had everything fabricated. Excuse that old, dumb post of mine! :)

And to be back on topic I would visit places from back in time. Like Mesopatamia, Ancient India, Ancient Greece and Rome. I'm just so fascinated by our ancient ancestors.
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.

Simo

Quote from: Mr.PumperNickle on August 21, 2012, 02:31:26
@Simo That's an old post. I researchered the people critically about their information and they all had everything fabricated. Excuse that old, dumb post of mine! :)

And to be back on topic I would visit places from back in time. Like Mesopatamia, Ancient India, Ancient Greece and Rome. I'm just so fascinated by our ancient ancestors.
Anyway I wasn't criticizing,I was going on with the joke :D well if it is posible to go back in time while out,I dont mind to see how the pyramids were build,and the Sphinx!
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Doomkain

Hi everyone,

I found this online the other day and thought it was great

http://loveit.com/collections/B0Aa0cxlRoO4qUijjt2UUqV

Instead of wasting your time trying to see Area51 or other military bases, try finding the most beautiful sights you can.

777Sloan

Quote from: Kaje The Astral Newbie on March 11, 2012, 10:22:32
hey, havnt been on in ages, memorys faded on some subjects. If i can remember, obe is closest projectoin to our reality or plane ect.
So i just wanted to put on some possible locations to visit on earth if its possible

Area 51!
Bermuda triangle
Atlantis  :-D
the core

Thats all i got now, feel free for more suggestions.
P.S can you even get close to  visiting those?

Check out Alsace France's underground...I've heard there is a subterranean network with some unusual things in the area.  It'd be best if you check it out during night time on a Winter Solstice if you want to see anything interesting. 

Also according to a National Geographic article I read not too many years ago, radiography discovered a city at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.  If I were you I might google around for that information and see if you can pinpoint the coordinates. 

Also the moon of course, in particular the dark side.  There are a number of large artificial architecturally and geometrically symmetrical structures that appear to be made by sentient beings.  (there are actual NASA pictures of these, now.  Check out Richard Hoagland's site)

Also, some of the moons of Jupiter appear to be quite curious.  One in particular looks like it was partially engineered.  (yes the planet itself, engineered)  I don't recall if it was Ganymede, Richard Hoagland has more information on that as well.

Also check underneath the sphinx of the Giza Pyramids in Egypt.

Also I've heard there was a portal linking the island of Kauai in Hawaii to the Big Island of Hawaii.  I've heard one of the ends of the portal is behind a waterfall/lake area around the northern part of the island.   

A bit of a side note, but if you are able to shift frequencies you might consider seeing if you can find any "cloaked" UFOs and interacting with them.  Make sure they only have positive energy fields; however.  There are some bad apples about that you can detect based on the energy they give off. (And also whether or not the light of their craft appear to be technologically created, spiritually created)