Does anyone believe in projecting with the aid of crystals?

Previous topic - Next topic

joneagle_28

I went to the local spiritual store and they recommended that I buy Moldavite crystal.  I can say based on what I have experienced so far this is no ordinary crystal!  Several places in my body are just twitching and throbing at random times.  Has anyone here tried to project or meditate with them?

desert-rat

If they dont cost too much , you might get a few and just see what happnes .   Many years ago a new age book store in Peora AZ set up this crystal room . All kind of crystals , a few were sale .  For a few $ you could stay in the room .  Its not there now , I dont know if it was set up some where else .  In my part of AZ there is lots of white quartz , or there was as lots of people like it in there yards .   desert rat 

roman67

No, I haven't tried to meditate with them. But definitely want to try it once.

Greytraveller

Hello joneagle_28
Currently I own 2 medium sized crystals (both bought from a store for about $20. each). It is possible to 'charge' crystals and other stones with energy by leaving them out in sunlight (and there are other ways to charge crystals BTW). I get a very good 'vibe' from both crystals and feel that both are an aid in focusing during meditation and in visualizing scenes and images. Occasionally at night and with the lights off I can vaguely see a shimmering energy coming off the crystals - this sort of looks like heat energy coming off a blacktop road during a hot summer day. I'm certain that much more can be done with crystals and other stones but as yet I have not done much experimenting with them.

Cheers  :-)
Grey

Volgerle

I used Moldavites for a while under my pillow or around my neck during meditation and I think they are very strong indeed. I also recommend trying an Astrophyllite for AP - another "extraterrestial" stone. These two seem to be the strongest for this specific purpose. Both can be combined, too. Just don't forget they are only amplifiers or resonators, to be used as a tool or crutch. It is still the human being that must do the work (meditation, phasing or whatever).

Here's on Astrophyllite, also combined with Moldavite:

http://books.google.de/books?id=-46X8VXHA_UC&pg=PA53&lpg=PA53&dq=Astrophyllite+Chakra&source=bl&ots=rfGaQo9SRK&sig=IxGPjXXCfDytvO8JGOPJ-DOwya4&hl=de&sa=X&ei=aMeXT_b6HsnMswben5XaAQ&ved=0CEQQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=Astrophyllite%20Chakra&f=false