Locations to visit

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedeekin

Richard Hoagland is a douche.... he claimed we didn't land on the moon (yes it was him)... and the one who claims that NASA found alien artefacts on the moon.

You can't have it both ways willy!!

catmeow

Quote from: Mr.PumperNickle on March 12, 2012, 23:47:16
From what I have read all over the internet there are human psychics who can get into the astral very easily who will stop you in your tracks if you intend to go into that area. If you constantly keep going to area 51 or even the more highly guarded,  highly top secret Dulce Base, Reptile aliens will posses your body and store your soul in a metal box container. Your body will then go "missing" and your flesh will be used for the reptile people to eat and clone. I have heard a LOT of information about area 51 and the Dulce Base. Three of the people I heard it from have all died from heart attacks or random shootings. So I guess either their deaths were a HUGE coincidence or the Gov. is hiding something very horrible within those bases. Don't go there, it's not worth it. Xanth you should go to the Dulce New Mexico base.

I go with coincidence. I don't believe in reptile aliens or illuminati. I will quite happily look around area 51, I simply don't buy into the "government agents are guarding the astral". If that were the case they would have found Bin Laden YEARS ago. Sorry, imo, these are all just conspiracies invented and propagated through the internet by hysteria.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

sqprx

Quote from: Xanth on March 12, 2012, 23:16:20
Bah!

Fear based response!!  ALERT!!  FEAR BASED RESPONSE!

Go explore anywhere you wish.  Nobody except yourself will stop you.  :)

Quote from: catmeow on August 22, 2012, 06:48:13
I go with coincidence. I don't believe in reptile aliens or illuminati. I will quite happily look around area 51, I simply don't buy into the "government agents are guarding the astral". If that were the case they would have found Bin Laden YEARS ago. Sorry, imo, these are all just conspiracies invented and propagated through the internet by hysteria.

I agree with Xanth and Catmeow 100% - Illuminati, astral guarding, lizard aliens trying to capture your soul, store it in the metal box forever, and eat your brains - an utter conspiracy theory bullcrap,

once you've go to astral, you momentarily realize that ALL earthly issues and affairs are SO futile and insignificant, that you even wouldn't go to Area 51 cause you already know what might be there and it does not interest you, you'd rather go learn smthng or go to places which are FAR more exciting than any Terrestrial area

Contenteo

once you've go to astral, you momentarily realize that ALL earthly issues and affairs are SO futile and insignificant

Well said.

Cheers,
Contenteo

sqprx

a trip to a black hole would be interesting, I wonder what's in there

Bedeekin

A singularity. An infinite point of super dense matter.

A fever dream basically.

Szaxx

Hi,
Thinking on the topic heading, there's only one place you should ask to be taken to. That being the inner you. It sounds a stupid request, think about what you'd learn from yourself. Being put in a position of knowing your higher self would advance you in many ways. You'd see anything that needs to change and how to do it. It would be worth many months of communication with an adept. Hopefully you'd visit some higher state of conciousness above the astral and understand much of the purpose of life itself.
A post from such a visit would be excellent reading.
Its a suggestion to try. Most physical locations are irrelevant when NP. Such a trip would cast a shadow on the astral.
Do you think it worthwhile?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Stookie_

Ask to be shown the true nature of reality. I dare you.

desert-rat

In this  large cosmos , if you run out of places to go you might look for a place where ghost hunters have set up e.v.p equment . Either have some fun with some thing like " I am the ghost of Jack the ripper "  or a real name , phone # , or e-mail adress .  There is an area called the astral garden , a meet up place for the recently passed on , this would also be an interesting place to see .  desert rat 

mjm

Wonder if anyone has thought about venturing into the Marvel universe. lol. 

omass

If you go to Area 51 in the Astral they will put you in a Astral jail and you will never get back.
HaHa not really go anywhere you wish like Xanth says. You might occasionally get "attacked"
thought. Its mostly your imagination but once in a full moon it isn't.

BTW: Dont look at trees in the Astral.

sqprx

Quote from: Stookie_ on August 24, 2012, 11:38:03
Ask to be shown the true nature of reality. I dare you.

For some reason that sounds menacing...

Quote from: omass on August 25, 2012, 04:51:11

Can I at least look at the bushes?

sqprx

Quote from: Bedeekin on August 24, 2012, 08:16:06
A singularity. An infinite point of super dense matter.

A fever dream basically.

Yeah, that's what I heard from scientists, but what does it look like when out-of-body, something tells me it's more than that

Bedeekin

Quote from: omass on August 25, 2012, 04:51:11

I created a lightsaber and cut down a tree with it. It didn't hurt me 

"I created a lightsaber. A working perfect lightsaber. I asked for one and it appeared by my side. It had weight. It was machined beautifully. I studied it intently. The business end had a ceramic inlay with what looked like gas holes. there was a lens in the centre. I tried switching it on by pressing the button but found it worked by sliding it across with my thumb. The poetic part is that when the beam lit up... I was instantly terrified by the sheer heat and intensity of the blade - like one would hold a chainsaw; with RESPECT!!! I could smell the ozone and burning air. I cut down a tree with it... there was little resistance. I smelled the charred wood. When I walked away and looked back, the tree had reset."

Mr.PumperNickle

Quote from: catmeow on August 22, 2012, 06:48:13
Did you read my post regarding the one you quoted? I said that all of the alien BS was fabricated. They were all fake fear mongering conspiracies which people like me had feel for in the past. lol
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.