Looking in a mirror AP

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlade123

I had a WILD the other morning. I looked in the mirror for the first time, weirdly my reflection was a wolf! I could see my wolf teeth and everything. It was a really bizarre experience! Have you had any odd experiences from looking in mirrors?

ThaomasOfGrey

I haven't had this personally but a friend of mine encountered this in his first astral projection. The reflection he saw was a bad version of himself, perhaps something that could have happened if his life continued for the worse. Perhaps this wolf reflection is a kind of metaphor.

Fourthdimension

Not with mirrirs but one time i had projected and rolled over because i wanted to see my body and i was scared because i seen myself with a weird kida disease andd i was possesed and evil. I know it was just my fantasy but it did scare me alot
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

ISBA

First time I had seen my reflection it was in two broken mirrors in dream world.  Astral projection I managed to and I look very much the same.  I remember trying to flash myself one time and my reflection did not do it back it just smiled.  A few times I looked a little sick.  I remember trying to go through the mirror and it didn't work.  But I seem to walk through other walls just fine.  But yes the image is a bit distorted.  Good point.  :)