Lots of vibration, no OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Qui-Gon Jinn

I on the other hand only experience the vibrations when I enduce the trance state(body asleep, mind alert), and the vibrations are so strong I couldn´t possibly fall asleep, at least so it feels like.
 I haven´t yet succeeded with a concious OBE, at least not anyone I remembered, but the vibrations I quite often experience.
   How does yours feel, considering you fall asleep they can´t be THAT strong ey´??   Or they are but your mind aren´t all "alert"?
 I´m sorry I can´t anser any of your Q´s, I´m still way to unexperienced, but I was just corious how your vibrations felt like, if that could be described??  Mine was so immensely strong once that that itself was my most, litteraly "shaking", experience for along long time.

Take care mate, and best of luck to you with staying awake...

- Your focus determines your reality -

n/a

Hello,
   I don't know if I can help, but here is what I do.
When the vibrations start, my heart rate increases. I try to make the vibrations move up and down my body, energizing(so it seems) all my centers. I take a big breath and breathe at the top of my lung capacity, all of this so far turns up the vibrational speed.  When it feels right and steady, I'll start working my feet and legs loose, and if it's going to happen, I peel out legs up and over my head like doing a back flip. As the tingling moves up to my head I'll have a blackout for what seems two seconds. I will then gain sight and be on the wall behind me near the ceiling.
Point being: Having a process like this keeps me from falling asleep. I could lay there vibrating and do nothing, and fall asleep from boredom too.
                 Happy Traveling!!

Pete

At times the vibrations are so intense I don't sleep but just try to focus on them and attempt an exit technique like the rope, and so far I don't OBE and the vibrations then stop. Other times they happen just before I fall asleep and when I focus on them they seem to go away. It feels in both cases that when I focus my attention/mind on their presence they go away eventually.

In general I guess they are not earth shatteringly strong, though the heart pounds and their all over my body.

They started actually after I experienced a partial kundalini energy raising a few weeks ago, which is another story. The overall effect of the kundalini energy raising to the degree it did was to leave me sometimes feeling very loosely in my body, which is probably why I feel the vibrations more often.

I seem to have a problem with reaching that trance state, body asleep mind awake enough to maintain an OBE. Though I did hit that state when the kundalini energy rushed through me.
Pete

n/a

I don't know what kundalini is? But you probably have to learn how to "tune-in" to the vibrations. That comes with practice. I kept a log book on what I did different every night and the results. It helped me remember and sort out what worked and what didn't. Eventually I found something that worked.  Keep exploring, there's something that works for you, and you'll find it! You'll never forget your first conscious OBE !!

Roger

I certainly didn't forget mine (but then, it only happened a few days ago, see my post).  Flier, can you give me an example of focusing and expanding the buzz to awaken all of your energy centers?  I've had trouble getting myself back to the same level of buzziness (is that a word?) as when I succeeded.

Roger

Oh, and Pete, in AD it is recommended that you try resting one or both of your arms so that the lower arm is lifted up so that when you start to drop off to sleep, they will fall and wake you back up.

themadness

Hey Pete,

I've often had this problem too and I think it's because a lack of relaxation. I think Robert Bruce says that is the KEY to projection. I often get the vibrations "too easy" like you talked about earlier, and I find if I meditate or prayer by the foot of my bed before hand I do much better. Than, I'm more relaxed and mindful, and so when the vibrations come I'm relaxed and ready.

Good Luck!
the madness

Pete

I seem to be experiencing the vibrations a lot, when I shut my eyes to go to sleep, sometimes while just going about my day. But oddly enough, less so when I am meditating and in the trance state. The vibrations seem to come the easiest when I am lying on my side drifting off to sleep and I have been unable to prevent myself from falling asleep instead of OBE-ing.

Is there a technique for catching yourself from falling asleep when those vibrations start and initiating an OBE? Or stopping that falling asleep so that you remain in a body-sleep, mind-awake trance state? It seems like the easiest time to reach the vibrations stage as opposed to when in trance, but the hardest to maintain.

Pete