Love

Previous topic - Next topic

Boby

The best emotion for me ;) And i think that nothing is more powerful ...

Somebody felt in love in a OBE? If the answer is "Yes" :) Tell us your stories and how the things have continued etc.. It will be interesting ;))
The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them to the impossible....

Sepultura123

How in the world can you felt in love in the OBE.

Felt in love with an astral body ?  :lol:

Boby

Don't you like people? Or you fell in love with animals? Its simply question..
The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them to the impossible....

Heather B.

Sure, I've definitely felt love during astral projections.  

Quite a few times, I've seen deceased loved ones: my fiance, my grandmother, my unborn son.  And recently I had an experience with what I consider an aspect of God in human form.  Not only did I feel pure emotional love--stronger and more palpable than I've ever felt while in the physical world--but I was able to feel them "physically" as well--they all had very solid, tangible bodies.  I could embrace them, kiss them.

I've been to some beautiful places that I've loved too... I've seen a beautiful, radiant silver and gold city and countryside that I could only imagine to be Heaven.  I've walked with my fiance in a charming old city.  I've been to Astal Pulse Island--I went inside the pyramid and found this corridor that had beautiful stained glass windows.

My experiences have helped me feel more love and appreciation overall--for the universe, for our planet, for God, for everyone around me (be they human, spirit, animal, or plant)... and for myself.

For me, astral projection is all about love.

:hearts:
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

NickJW

The only time I've expereinced the emotion 'love' was in an astral projection. Never in physical life.

jilola

I tend to have, based on my experience, that when people speak of love they are not really clear about what it is they labellove.

Th way I have found things to be is that the Love is the essential unity of al, the all pervasive non-dual oneness.
What we call love is only one way of expressing the perception of that unity. One may recognise it and express love, affinity as we usually term it or recoil from it and express hate, fear, apprehension, negation.
All are expressions of the same basic cause but appear differently to others doing the same translation from what is to what they would like to be.

The choice is yours to choose the expression but it's only possible after you've seen and embraced  the cause.

2cents & L&L
jouni

Ben K

Quote from: Heather B.Sure, I've definitely felt love during astral projections.  

Quite a few times, I've seen deceased loved ones: my fiance, my grandmother, my unborn son.  And recently I had an experience with what I consider an aspect of God in human form.
hah! funny thing is the "normal" people you see when you project probably think the same thing about you! i would be hesitant to put the label of "god" on anything, even though to YOU it might seem "god-like."

the reason you felt that way i strongly suspect was more to do with the way the energy translated than anything else. he/she was probably an inhabitant of the higher branches of FoC3, which to us might seem "god-like" but i can assure you it is a normal "person" just like you and me ;) You are going to meet all kinds of "god-like", "demon-like", "alien-like" beings. but most of the feelings you get whilst projecting are just translations of energy you are not familiar with.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

J.K.

Ever heard the phrase, "All love is a projection?"   :smile:

Perhaps there's something to fit here..

SpeaK

Quote from: Heather B.Sure, I've definitely felt love during astral projections.  

Quite a few times, I've seen deceased loved ones: my fiance, my grandmother, my unborn son.  And recently I had an experience with what I consider an aspect of God in human form.  Not only did I feel pure emotional love--stronger and more palpable than I've ever felt while in the physical world--but I was able to feel them "physically" as well--they all had very solid, tangible bodies.  I could embrace them, kiss them.

I've been to some beautiful places that I've loved too... I've seen a beautiful, radiant silver and gold city and countryside that I could only imagine to be Heaven.  I've walked with my fiance in a charming old city.  I've been to Astal Pulse Island--I went inside the pyramid and found this corridor that had beautiful stained glass windows.

My experiences have helped me feel more love and appreciation overall--for the universe, for our planet, for God, for everyone around me (be they human, spirit, animal, or plant)... and for myself.

For me, astral projection is all about love.

:hearts:

Thanks. Your post is very inspiring. :)

Sepultura123

Yeah if you talk about in the sense of friend love yeah it happen but I was thinking you were talking about girl or boy love...

french_hustler

Im still waiting for true love in the physical world...