Brow Chakra

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobius

G,day rodentmouse

I don't think it helps in concentration,maybe helps with visualisation,but definately helps with OBE's,maybe not at first,but after it has been exercised daily, it will help in most area's of interest in developing psychic ability/s.

Someone else might say that it does help them with concentration & visualisation,it's very subjective.

Good journeys mate

Mobius

ralphm

i think the brow is one of the most important ones to meditate on, according to the eastern meditations i have done.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

astralc

rodentmouse

ditto what the others said, the brow chakra is actually the front part of the crown chakra, or midbrain. Storing chi in the midbrain is one of the higher tantric exercises. Once your midbrain can handle the energy though, because too much can lead to delusions and paranoia.

When you are able to handle the extra chi you can push it out of your brow for visioning and out through the top of your head for astral travel and OOB.

Astralc

www.shoal.net.au/~astralc

rodentmouse

does anyone know if stimulating the brow chakra helps  concentration or visualisation??? or apart from energy storing has any other "use" in being able to OBE