Major tom

Previous topic - Next topic

BillionNamesofGod

what happened? done a frank?

mactombs

QuoteLuckily, I'm in good health and nothing is "happening".

Oh come on! Admit the truth! You've been phasing out every day and sunbathing with the beauties of the world on API's beach, then taking a walk to the pyramid-shadowed side for a cool drink and enlightening chats about other-worldly topics.

Don't hold back on us ...
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Selski

Quote from: Major TomMy biggest adventure in the last couple of months was moving into a world of anti-matter outside of the spacetime continuum, and conversing with 16th century devil around a 1000 times my size while he kept insisting it was not healthy for me to be there.

Oh come on MT, you can't give us just that amount of information.  Where's the whole experience?  I'd love to hear it, for one.

Go on, be a devil (pun intended) and share it with us.  :typing:

Great to see you back, by the way...  :approve:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Kazbadan

MT, you are very experienced with AP. Dont u want to make the qbeac experiments about the cards? read the thread about OBEs and proof (a thread with 5 pages by now).

btw, welcome back :)
I love you!

Ybom

Quote from: Major Tom...a world of anti-matter outside of the spacetime continuum...
I used to think about what a world would look like if it was made of antimatter. Can you describe this experience a bit?

My experience back then was a daydream. It involved the waste portion of paper cutouts of people walking around as if everything was normal. Quite an odd experience, but I found it amusing at the time. I bet this experience is very different from yours though.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

BillionNamesofGod

Actually, Tom There is  a reason for this.
Your excellent articles on Focus 10 and so on, are really quite good.

Are you going to write some more?  

That would be good!  Come on, you must be itching to get some stuff of your chest and share it.  Hopefully about phasing!!

;-)

David Warner

Hey Major Tom,

Good to see you back from rest and relaxation!! Also, Thank You for the kind words on my skill level with AP. Even though, I don't feel anywhere close to where I would like to be at, still its all a matter of time.

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

BillionNamesofGod

Quote from: Major Tom

Billion,

I have no intention of writing a book on phasing or anything like that.

Hopefully, Frank will be back soon, and able to complete his excellent work.

Hey, any article or essay would do, no need to get into books or anything...!

;-)

Beth

Major Tom,

You are a very good writer, especially when it comes to ideas regarding projection, etc.  I appreciate and enjoy your ability to articulate and organize your thoughts in a very concise manner.  

No wonder Billion wants more!  You have spoiled us all!!

Beth :wink:
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria