Making Sexual fantasies solid in OBE?

Previous topic - Next topic

Plasma

This may seem like rather a strange Question but I thought it was at least worth asking.

We all know how it seems your mindset very much creates your OBE/AP surroundings. So that being the case would anyone think it was possible for sexual fantasies to be produced whilst in this world of the mind being everything that is events? the idea that what you may think of erotically would be seen solidly.

Your thoughts please.

Magickist

Yes, it's possible to have solid sexual experiences in the astral planes, as it is in lucid dreams.
Twin Flame Harmonics Ascension Aid

https://twinflameharmonics.com/

Clinton

I agree with Plasma...try it!...it will blow your mind!!!!!

Imagine a "wet dream" according to YOUR creation with no complications! *naughty smile*
"where are we, are we there yet?"

Selski

Hi Plasma

It's most definitely possible - I know from experience!   :wink:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Zarklon

Hehe.. not a strange question at all..

Let me tell you .. its definitely possible.. I know from experience as well.  It even feels as good as the real thing to the point where you wake up and... well.. have to clean up something ..  :) Its amazing!
Loving yourself first is the most important step you must take before you can truly love someone else.

Feel free to ask me anything. I'll try to offer advice if I can.

Yahoo IM: Spiritual_guy_19
AIM: ScrotomicBomb

Mydral

With the only exception that its a wrong focus.
Something tried to stop me from doing it, my thoughts weren't created properly, and I woke up soon after. I just took that as a warning that I shouldn't waste time in the astral or lucid, whatever that was, but explore it etc.
In somnis veritas

Magickist

Well, you have to be careful doing it in AP's because it can cause you to think of your body, which will end your OBE  :-(
Twin Flame Harmonics Ascension Aid

https://twinflameharmonics.com/

Selski

Quote from: Mydral on November 07, 2007, 11:59:56
I shouldn't waste time in the astral or lucid, whatever that was, but explore it etc.

Hee hee, I LOVE wasting time!  It's my hobby.  :-D :-D

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.