Materializing from AP

Previous topic - Next topic

Interesant

Ok i made this post after i read so many opinions that AP is something in ur mind .

Well then i want this situation explained .

I was at the seaside for 3 days , and i was going back to the hotel . When someone said Stop from behind . Then i saw him , talked to him and asked how could he be here cause he had business in town and how did he know im here [ noone knew except my parents , and he doesnt talk to them ] . He just smiled and changed the subject . After a few more talking he said he gtg and went away . When i was back in town i asked him what was he doing at the seaside and he said he was never there , but AP-ed and talked to me . He said he did that only cause we are good friends and he needed to show me it was real.

I double checked , he was seen in the town that day and the next one , so it was absurd just to travel 300miles to talk with me and go back , only to make me believe something its real .

Now that i know more about AP i asked him if he can do that regularly , and he said no but he felt he needed to do this . It was some kind of guidance and permission from above to show me the path.

SilverSlider

Hi there interesant

It sounds more like your friend did something called bi-location (see the thread entitled "sor maria de agreda, historic case of bilocation"), more than anything. I personally have never heard of anyone materializing OOB, though I'm not saying it's impossible.  By the lack of responses I think many people here would agree with me.

In regard to bi-location I've only read of people who are extremely devout to their religions having this capability.  Only two come to mind, excluding sor maria de agreda.

much love,
Brad

AndrewTheSinger

Did you get to touch him, shake hands or anything? Maybe he has a twin brother and was playing a trick on you. It's suspicious the fact that he didn't want to answer your questions.

It's not impossible to go after you in OBE state, I just think it's very unlikely you would see him, unless you were in some trance. For instance, one day my mother asked me "You didn't sleep well? I was in bed and it was 4 am when I heard you open the door and walk down the stairs.". I told her "Yes, I did that indeed, but my body was still in bed.". She doesn't like me to talk about these things.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

FuM

you can manifest yourself into any shape or form in a lucid dream and go into ap from there

Interesant

No we never touched . he said we wasnt allowed to touch .. he sensed that too