meet me at stone henge

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysear

oh yeah, those of us who cant have obes or the likes can try to indue lucid dreams! eg try to imagine before you got to sleep that you are traveling to england/stonehenge then if you dream about it tell us on the forum, what it looked like etc.

Lysear

oh yeah, sorry I should let others comment now! but last thing I promise!
I would request that if its possible could some of the more experienced members get on board here and lets make a real go of it, also I dont know if you still read this mr Bruce but what do you think?

Lysear

Lysear

okay I get the impression that this has been suggested before but I think its so important! imagine if you meet someone from the pulse forum while projecting! how cool would that be?

Patty

Mr. Bruce writes of this in AD. Most people who "succeed" in going to a meeting place report incorrect details. THis doesn't mean that they failed, but that it might not be as straightforward as you imagine.....

I haven't projected in a while, but I'll try to dream about stonehenge tonite for kicks.

Patty

wisp

I will give it go too. Maybe I'll remember some things I haven't been able. It's worth a venture anyway. I'll report back anything of interest. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

wisp

Well, I dreamed very well last night. I couldn't remember anything. As usual I remember dreaming alot and there is light where I dream. The dreams are so close and I want to remember. I've never recalled a dream of anything or anywhere of anything I wanted or intended. I remember about 7-10 dreams a month, more if I include visualization or going lucid. I'm not that familiar with Stonehenge. All I could visualize before going to sleep was a couple of big bolders.I visualized someone there but can't remember that part.

I don't recall outdoor scenes as well as indoor. Maybe you can pick a place inside with a well known window in it ( a picture I can see of this room and a window).
I do better if I can align my window (physical) to where I want to go.

This is interesting and worth exploring.  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Lysear

ok then, suggestions anyone about where we can all meet? a well know landmark would be best, maybe statue of liberty, houses of parliament, sydney opera house, pyramids?

Patty

NO dreams about stonehenge for me last night. Sorry.

THere's nothing wrong with Stonehenge or any other landmark. No one landmark is better or worse than another. But I think that it is not that you actually go to the physical location ----- maybe people end up at an astral version of the place or soemthing, and details vary from person to person and from one time to the next.

Patty

Lysear

ok how bout we stick with stonhenge for now as I assume most know what that looks like? any other suggestions would be good though

helen

Hi everyone,Patty, what on Earth do you mean by "theres  nothing wrong with StoneHenge"---------------It,s BLOODY freezing  AND wet and windy here in England.-----------No,Just messing about, I know that we all will not feel the affects of the weather,YEAH Lets have StoneHenge--Less for me to travel........Ha..Ha--A meeting sounds great.
-------------Helen

wisp

The choices are good. Here are a couple of links to the St. Louis (Missouri) the Arch. I've been up in this building, I can get a feel for it (small enclosed and small square windows to look out (both sides). This link shows the view from one of the windows (at bottom of the page of this link ). I couldn't find an indoor picture but I can remember the close quarters.
http://www.tribo.org/stlouis/arch.html

This link shows the construction of the arch which may be a good visual aid (for me anyway).

http://www.nps.gov/jeff/arch-slides.htm

If there are better pictures at a landmark more familiar to all, I would give that a try too. What ya think?  Or, try Stonehenge again?  I'll check out some pictures.

Frank

Okay, I'll give it a go and report. You never know, one day we might be sharing Randi's million. LOL

Yours,
Frank

helen

Hi everyone................Message to Frank --------Do make sure that the star of the show is with you,will you not ? -------------P****D OFF WITH frank,club member---------------Helen.

Tracy

I've never been to stonehenge before, this could be fun!  Just watch out for all those mystical vibrations .....look out MV to your left, and you hit the dirt or fly out of the way.

Even if it ended up being an astral version of stonehenge,  the objective is to go to a place at will and try to meet eachother there.  So I say lets go for it anyway.

helen

Hi Tracy , you say that you have never been to STONEHENGE ,well , Tracy I Live in England,  so STONEHENGE is virtually at the end of my street------WELL! -------considering how big our Beutifull Earth realy is.--------
---------TRACY ------------I have never been to STONEHENGE.---------Come on , do not say that I have not cheered you up -----------even a Little-----------------------and hey! TRACY -----------------YES I will Look to the Left of me and I realy do hope to see you------------stay safe any-way---------------------------------all the best------Helen.

Lysear

Excellent! more people on board. I think we can make a real go of this. Lets all try projecting to stonehenge!

Frank

I gave it a go this morning and I got a glimpse of a slab of dark wet stone and that was it. Anyone else fair any better?

Yours,
Frank

auraseer

Hi,
I tried this last night. Id just like to point out that I have never been to stone henge.

All I can remember is a round pile of stones, like a doorway. It was situated on a hill which was lushious green with grass. It was dark, about midnight.

Is this what stonehenge looks like?

Cya,
auraseer.

Please visit my website at http://www.geocities.com/kitechniques

Thou rage overcomes, Thy fate is near.

The energy is inside all of us... you just have to let it out.

Synapse

sounds like a pretty good desctription of stonehenge to me. was there a big fence around it?

#

Lysear

sounds like its going well. What we need to do though is keep going until someone sees someone else! how good would that be

Leyla

I'd like to join but I have other things on my astral to do list.

1) fix my neck
2) find the card my room-mate hid- so I can report back what it is and where she hid it.

I find I can't remember more than two things at a time.

I'd like to add that nobody is ever going to get Randy's million. No matter how strenious the test he always says it wasn't conducted "properly."
Translation: "I didn't get the results I wanted."

wisp

So far I haven't seen anything (remembered). I came so close to remembering a dream while in deep sleep twice (progress). I'm gonna keep  going for Stonehenge.  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

wisp

Next day

Before going to sleep I tried visualizing Stonehenge. This image came into my mind. A round white circle, on this white circle are animal and/or human figures (blurry).On the upper part of the circle is a bear (bigger in proportion to the rest of the figures). The center of the circle is what looks like an igloo with a door (blurry door).

Tracy

Well, I tried a couple of times and managed to fly down  an expanse of short (cut?) grass for a second or two.  I  didn't see any stone pillars though.  

Wisp,
  What an interesting vision,  I loved seeing the animals when you discribed them.  It reminded me of a scene I read in the Hobbit by Tolkien.  The dwarves and one hobbit where staying the night at a animal friends house ,a giant bear, and were warned to stay inside the house all night long.  They were very curious about why.  In the middle of the night, some of the fellow friends woke up to hear the sound of many bears, a giant bear party was underway. Can you imagine seeing a ton of bears ouside dancing under the full moon around a huge fire?  

I just wanted to share that bit of story.

Best Wishes,

Tracy

Windameir

Tracy Don't ya just love the Hobbit and all of JRR Tolkens Stories I sure Do
Gee Would someone come on by and get me on the way to stonehenge Still workin on gettin out an don't want to get left out http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
and Hey Frank  will ya find out what Helen wants She Keeps SCREAMIN on the board thanks Happy Holidays To All !!!

Happy Travels
Windameir