meet me at stone henge

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

LOL: It seems she misunderstood some post I made (but that's not hard after all she's a Newbie, LOL) I gave her a grovelling apology and asked if she'd remove the posts. But no, it appears she wants the showing for all eternity. I understand because she's from Manchester... whoops... no sorry that's a joke.

Helen, honestly I love you to bits. Please say you are no-longer offended.

Yours,
Frank

ps.
Okay I used to have a job on New street if that helps.

Synapse

has anybody actually managed to get to stonehenge yet? i was having trouble rembering what it looked like in detail.
soon i am going near stonehenge so i might as well go there and spend an hour or two to really set it in my mind. im lucky because i live quite near ( still quite a long drive)

#

Tracy

Windameir--Tolkien is great! My husband has read the whole series and loved it so much he kept hinting I should read them.  I finally agreed and have loved every minute of it.  

Sure, I wish we can go grab a friend and go for a nice fly.  Why...oh....why can't this be possible, it would be so much nicer to team up with a friend.

Here is the famous poem about Strider from the second book (I couldn't resist posting it)

All that is gold does not glitter,
 Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
 Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
 A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
 The crownless again shall be king.

--Tolkien

Windameir

Tracy unless someone can tell me why its impossable I think ill continue to beleive its possable to fly with friends.

Long Live Aragorn! Long Live the King http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Happy Travels
Windameir

wonderboy

Leyla,
        I found your post most interesting. Finding the card your roommate hid and all. Just 2 days prior to thanksgiving I saw the card sitting face up on a shelf near the ceiling of the room which my roommate had put there. This was supposed to 'validate' something or at least bring an end to the 4 month long debate between the Astral projection is real vs the b*llsh*t debate between the two factions of my friends. However, after 4 months of trying
finally succeeding was enormously satisfying, (including several projections where I got sidetracked before looking at the card) ultimately the nonbelievers have since devised about 20 different tests for me to perform
that would "REALLY" prove it. HA! What a waste of time. This brings up an interesting question though, for several months I had a goal, one which in many ways helped me to get out, but preoccupied my time while exploring
'non-physical reality' I'm curious what some other people who project have as a goal when they are out. Meeting at stonehenge sounds great for those great britain residents who may have been there, but for those of us who haven't I can only imagine a whole lot of mentally fabricated stonehenge visits that are created from our imaginations. I've heard of people meeting their guides which I haven't done yet, and is next on my agenda. RB suits up and deals with negs which sounds intriguing. What do you guys do on any given trip to the RTZ? When you shoot out and fly across the room to get away from your body (still working on my TMI phasing routine from frank's wonderful posts) is that as good a place to call for your guide as any? ...And on that note, what does one really "think/say" across the astral to summon the guide? Right now I'm thinking "Hello, could my guide come here please?"
These are just some of the things floating around in my head. Any suggestions are appreciated before I find myself bewildered and wondering what the girl next door wears to bed although perhaps that could be another test my friends would devise. Thanks for your help, and I have to say I look forward to reading these message boards before I project, I find it helps me get into the right frame of mind. Thanks everyone.

Wonderboy
>I'd like to join but I have other things on my astral to do list.

>1) fix my neck
>2) find the card my room-mate hid- so I can report back what it is and where she hid it.

Synapse

Lord of the Rings rules. i read it when i was 13 and still think it is one of the best books i have read.

wonderboy- if you have trouble imagining what stonehenge looks like why dont you find a picture on the net.

#

Synapse

for those who dont know what stonehenge looks like i have found a site whth a few pictures on a site.

http://www.amherst.edu/~ermace/sth/photos.html

wisp

Thanks for the link, some nice pictures.

coral1

Hi all,
        I used Stonehenge as the intent for one of my exercises the other day.I briefly found myself in a vast empty space with stone pillars rising in the distance,but I had the impression that I was indoors- more like one of those huge european cathedrals. It was a short event but still very cool! Having a target in mind helps my astral sight kick in,and actually meeting someone would be great fun. I`ll be looking for you...

coral1
coral1

ralphm

sorry but i have not looked at this site in aweek, I wanto try for stonhendge, don't give up!

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

wisp

I tried again to visualize Stonehenge. Again I got the white circle.This time the white circle is a huge moon above the site. I'm located way down at the ground level (almost as if I was part of the ground). The stones there were seen from this point of view. The stones were so tall and as if reaching toward the big moon. Then my point of view changed to being an onlooker.I can see Stonehenge under the large bright white moon. There's a howling wolf sitting in the middle of this site.
Is Stonehenge in a country setting? Is there alot of wild life there? http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Synapse

sounds like you are making progress wisp. everyone should be able to get to stonehenge in a week or two. good luck everyone

#

Sandy

Lysear this is a great idea, I'll be concentrating on Stonehenge every night now, hopefully alot of us will get there.
& thanks Synapse for the link with the pics-I think that should help us to visualize it.

jason

next time I achieve a lucid dream i'll try to make it to STONEHENGE in the real time zone.

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Tisha

ummmmmm . . . and here I go putting a spoke in the works.

Some of you are operating from what might be a mistaken assumption; ie., that there is only one Stonehenge for you to go to.

In my experience, on the Astral there are an infinite number of Stonehenges, and you could end up at any of them.  

And the chances of you all meeting at the same one . . . . ?  Without a strong emotional/physical/spiritual connection to one another, your chances are probably about . . . . ?

I have friends who do this.  Not at Stonehenge, but another stone circle in the U.S.  However, they've been working closely for 20+ years, raised each other's children, pray together, some of them live together, etc.  

Sooooo . . . the moral of my story is . . . if you yearn to meet folks you know in the earthly realm on the Astral, then, by all means start your work in the physical realm with your soul mates who also OBE.  It can be done!

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

clandestino

i have to echo Tisha's thoughts here....

the only feasible way for everyone to meet at stone henge would involve all the interested parties having a very strong emotional link with one person who would be a common factor....

Then that one person would wait physically at stone henge and everyone else could home in on their "signal". This would be a tricky exercise to organise !!!!

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

wisp

I'm not discouraged the least bit. I'm continuing my trip. I don't think any of the factors mentioned should necessarily matter. I've already accomplished something here I hadn't been able to do before (going somewhere I wanted).
I'm very enthused. I looked up about wolves (since I saw one at the destination). I already knew animals mean "instinctual". The wolfe was howling at the site. This book said wolves howl for several reasons, one being to gather it's pack together. This is a good sign for me. Symbolically this could be a heralding of the gathering we're going for.

I think anything is possible!  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Another point about this. Since everyone is so far from each other it would be a reasonable intent to meet through the astral. The meeting would seem less likely to happen (for comparison sake only) if you can just walk or drive, or just turn to talk to them for that matter. The natural order of things and all in the physical and/or in the astral (may even find out more on this alone).  Just my own point of view.

Romero Cunha

Greetings,

I have been quickly reading  this chain of posts.
Let me help you a bit here.

For you to meet astraly, it is not as simple as to imagine to be in a certain place and go there.
Things aren't that way.
Two cenarios might happen:
You would, more likely,  project to a "created reality", or even if you succeed to go there, the chances of meeting someone at the time you want to would be small.

This because to reach to a physical place, I mean, in the physical realm, you must knwo how to go there physically, i.e. know the way there, even if flying, or at least use a direct portal to go there, what will create some type of astral coordinates that will direct you to a certain place.
That is essential to get orientation in the astral plane.

I would like to remind you that the coordinates in the astral plane are not three, but four, remember the Chronos coordinate: Time.

Even if two  of you go to a physical place at the same physical hour, that doesn't mean that you will be there astraly at the same time, for time is changeable there.
You can leap to the future (even if just one hour ahead) or to the past.

Then even in the real time zone you have three astral subplanes.

The astral meeting experiences for beginners must be done according to certain rules that will gradualy aproximate the possibility of success.

Finding a physical place is not hard, and stonehenge can be an idea, though, as it is an energetic vortex and it has many mental phenomena and associations with it (due to many cults, and ideias people have on that place), that will create a lot of astral distractions difficult to distinguish, of what is just a mental impression and an astral reality, and control by unexperimented practitioners will be difficult.
The symbolic manifestations would surely distract the beginner and would capture his conscience. As beginners always haven't much energy in the astral projection, they would spend it in that (reading symbols) instead of obtaining the goal of a meeting.
So, a simpler place is easier, but if you want my opinion, the creation of an Astral Locus would be the best. I would advise you to ask the help of one experienced person to do that.
Because of my duties with the Hermetic Fraternity I don't dispose the time, at the moment, to help you in this, nevertheless, I can indicate you some astral temples you may want to visit and meet there.

If, you want to start an experience like that by your own, you must learn a lot first.
I am just saying this to you to help, not to criticise.  Your experience is valid, but for you to succeed, you need to know more than the basics to do it.

I have met with Robert in the Astral Plane several times, in the present and in the past. I was one of the Astral Knights in the Laurellae experience, as Robert may testify you. So, take my word seriously and avoid a lot of disappointments.

Those interested in knowing more on this should go to www.abardoncompanion.com and read the Beneath an Astral Moon, experience.
There you will learn how to do this astral meetings.
Nevertheless, though they are fascinating, they also need a lot of commitment and practice.

My best to you all

Romero Lourenço Da Cunha

wisp

Romero Cunha, Thank you so much for your contribution to this endeavor.
The site you gave is excellent. I've been there three or four times already, and I plan to learn all I can there. I'm even more interested in this subject now that I have read the details involved.  
Your offer of an astral temple is so kind. How does one go about finding it?
I assume this is an Astral Locus which has already been established. I'm already learning that an established one would surely be easier for a beginner than having to create one. Is my thinking along the right lines?
I'm going to also start developing my astral locale. I'm still not clear how or what to do there yet, but I plan to cover the material more at the link you gave.
I want to further my personal journey on this subject matter. Thank you for opening a new door for me.

About stonehenge, depending what the others want about the alternative location, I guess would be up to the group. The feather focus mentioned in the Beneath the Astral Moon might be a good addition if all chooses to carry on with the Stonehenge meeting.

Is it possible to seek the astral temple and Stonehenge at the same time (not simutaneously)? Or is it best to focus on one project at a time?

Lysear

thankyou everyone for your replies on this subject, I think this is really what this forum is about, I think this has been a very valuable thread.

"man makes his own history, but he does not make it out of whole cloth; he does not make it out of conditions chosen by himself but out of such as he finds close at hand. -Karl Marx

Romero Cunha

Dear friend,
In that same site I recommended you form Rawn, a friend of mine, you have there a text called Eight Temple meditation project. There is a downloadavle version too. There you will find portals to go to Astral temples.
Rawn is an Advenaced Magician and if you want some help from him, just let me know and I will chat withi him about it.

My best to you,

Romero Cunha

wisp

Thanks again Romero, I'll look for that on the web site. Hopefully I will do
just fine. It's nice of you to offer assistance if need be.  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Synapse

it doesnt really matter if it isnt possible for everyone to meet. just trying to has motivated everyone and given us a goal to try to reach. a number of people have even had good results.

i think we shoul keep trying for as long as it takes.

#

wisp

Synapse, I agree with you, as long as it takes. Just before falling asleep a couple days ago I thought *Stonehenge*, I had a quick white flash of it. That tells me it is registered in my (higher?) consciousness. This has been a good experience for me.

Lysear, thank you for thinking of this and suggesting it on in this forum.

Romero, I've been visiting and learning about the Eight Temple meditation project. It's been quite the eye opener for me. It's brought to me the sense of order of thought (not sure if that the right way to say it). I'm sticking with the learning process there. I've never been one to understand or perform meditation practice. This site is easy to learn and follow. Your friend Rawn must be a genius! In the recent past I've looked over a little bit about the subject of the Qabbalistic Tree of Life (a varied form in another book), I felt it connected with The Truth. The web site, A Bardon Companion ,as well as here at Astral Pulse of course has been just what I needed to connect how I think, and then to be able to connect to other established thinking patterns. It's hard to explain really.
I looking forward to getting into the meditation part of the astral temple.  Just thought I would follow up with you on this.  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Do

The notion of meeting up at a pre-determined place is tantilizing.  And while we all presumably know what Stonehenge is, I wonder if it elicits the emotional pull necessary to draw everyone to it.  Some OBE writers say that one can be more easily drawn toward a person than a place.  (I don't agree with that necessarily, since I tend to be more drawn to places than people in full waking consciousness!)  Nonetheless, this tendency to "pull" toward people rather than places could be a problem for people who attempt to "go" to Stonehenge.