meeting others and time

Previous topic - Next topic

lucid dancer

I have just started a dream/projection group. There are two other people in my group. I think we can meet each other anytime in dreams (there is no time). We're wondering if we have to project around the same time in order to meet.

My theory is that there is no time like we have in the physical world. Time is nowhere and everywhere, time is now, etc. I know this is the case with higher dimensions, but does it apply to the RTZ? Any ideas?

Draege

It is very difficult to conceive of with our human idea of time.. but I would say maybe =)

Frank

Hello:

The RTZ is actually part of the physical realm. People often say it is some kind of astral reflection of the physical which isn't quite correct. It's just that the physical realm incorporates quite a bit more than our ordinary senses can perceive.

As it is part of the physical, then physical time applies. When you "travel" in the RTZ you are travelling around time, in the same way as you are within the physical (as we normally perceive it). Once you step outside of the physical you begin travelling through time, as opposed to around it.

Yours,
Frank

sublunary

Frank, doesn't it make more sense to say it the other way around? It feels to me that I am traveling through time right now towards the future, experiencing everything linearly moment to moment. I imagine stepping out of the physical would mean stepping outside of physical time and therefore around time freely, both backwards and forwards, without having to go through a series of moments.

*~*~