Meeting people in F3, common consensous world

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Hi everyone,
    I've been experiencing an increase in spontaneous OBEs and have had enough of them to see a pattern of behavior in the "people" I encounter out there and would like to see if other people notice the same behavior. I'm hoping this could give confirmation for me as to whether I am actually experiencing F3 and not just an F2 overlay.
    For one, the environments are quite average, a house, an apartment, a city block, a shanty town. I am unfamiliar with any of these places in my waking life. The behavior of the individuals I encounter are different than that of dream characters. They react much more like your average person and do not always approach me. They will observe me with curiosity, surprise, occasionally fear (I once ended up in a little girls room and felt so badly when she hid from me she looked terrified). The times when I fly seem to draw attention, like they are looking at a UFO. When I get the chance to engage in conversation I often meet people who are quite friendly and some seem to know who I am, others have a dumbfounded look on their face when I casually say "Oh yeah well I'm just here checking things out, I got a physical body back home". On only one occasion I had two men approach me with what felt like bad intentions and I didn't stick around to find out what. Recently, I asked a man what I looked like to him. He pointed to his forehead and said I had something like a "dot" there and there were other "dots?" on my body. I met another man last night who looked rather sullen and had what looked like blood stains on him. From what I remember he explained he died in either a violent or untimely manner and I felt sad for him I hugged him and said I was so sorry. He seemed to be comforted by this.
    In all of these experiences my emotions have been relatively neutral which lent some stability to the experiences. I would say I had about 70% lucidity, I was completely aware I was in an OBE state and had a good deal of control over my actions.
    Have others seen the same type of behavior from individuals they meet "over there" and environments?

EscapeVelocity

Hello Jessie and welcome to the Pulse!

It was very similar for me, as I began to realize my experiences were increasing in numbers, complexity and nuance. As various Non-Physical senses become activated and begin developing, my awareness generally increased and became more stabilized, although not necessarily 100% as I might have expected.

One perspective to labeling these experiences is the Kepple model, as you described, and moving from F2 area of consciousness into F3 and encountering overlay questions. Another older perspective is the Theosophical model that describes a similar transition from Lower Astral/Personal into the Upper Astral/Proper and then to the Lower Mental. Either model defines the transition from only encountering self-created or dream characters into more experiences encountering characters/entities independent of us. But it is not as if we leave one room behind and enter another; for awhile, there will likely be a period of mixtures of both elements of F2 and F3. In this Non-Physical state most of what we encounter, if not everything, has some form of design behind it; it is there to teach us something; we are in that environment to learn a specific lesson. That's why, when an experience seems to end abruptly, it is probably because we failed to follow the lesson or the plotline that was presented to us. Rule 1-Go with the Flow

And we are learning at every step in an experience as our new senses come online. You were looking for confirmation and your intuition told you that many of the environments you are now experiencing are "quite average" and I get the sense mundane. That may mean that the background, the places themselves, are not important in these particular experiences and is an indicator that you should look elsewhere for the purpose of the experience/lesson, usually the people or the plot/storyline.

You also notice the new characters act more independently and less like robotic, dream characters; another good intuition/awareness cue. And with these new characters, the designers will test your responses to different situations, one possible scenario being the little girl's room. Flying, you have found, can elicit some strange reactions and can sometimes get you kicked out quickly. So, to quote Szaxx, Pay close attention to the people around you and Do what the locals do...if no one else is flying then you might want to stay on the ground until you learn more...

The lessons designed for each of us will have different rule sets and if we stray too far and violate them, the experience ends. Sometimes we are encouraged to fly or dive deep into the ocean, sometimes not. Also, you may find that you get two or three experiences, back to back, in a row...then you know school is in session!

Your emotions being neutral is a good sign of control and yes, that helps with stability.  At this time, I often had only 50-70% awareness and would grow frustrated at my lack of lucidity. Then it was pointed out to me that in these experiences, we are often 'dumbed-down' with 'subdued awareness', again to test our abilities under certain conditions.

The sullen, blood-covered guy reminds me of one of my lessons, which may have been a bit of training to do Retrievals or rescuing recently deceased people. I had an irascible old woman whom I couldn't figure out how to help and felt bad for her, not realizing just then she may have needed retrieving. They never give you more than you can handle, but some Retrievals can really test your emotions, so take that part of it seriously.

Here is when I learned about 'subdued awareness'.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/grass_gravel_and_an_old_friend-t44831.0.html

Really good work here, Jessie! Nicely done! This is when the fun really begins!

EV

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Hi Jessie, welcome to the forum. I see you got some great input from EscapeVelocity. He is very well versed in the focus levels. Me, not so much. If you jump back in here I am sure EV and some others would be very happy to discuss this topic with you.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Jessie

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on April 06, 2022, 00:20:12

The lessons designed for each of us will have different rule sets and if we stray too far and violate them, the experience ends. Sometimes we are encouraged to fly or dive deep into the ocean, sometimes not. Also, you may find that you get two or three experiences, back to back, in a row...then you know school is in session!

Thank you for your response I was re-reading this again and it brought to mind this unsettled feeling about being in simulated, "test" environments. Is this something you have found to be an initial stage that everyone goes through before they learn to travel and interact with other non-physical individuals independently? After reading all of Monroe's books I am very drawn to the idea of the freedom to travel where I like but also work with others to learn and assist in retrieval work. Since experiencing OBEs I feel a bit like a stallion just raring to get out and quite literally FLY! I've had experiences where I felt I was "off the rails" and learned some valuable lessons both about my own unconscious tendencies and about the behavior of other non-physical individuals (many have not been very nice). Perhaps these tests are interspersed with more free exploration so I can learn to get the most of my experiences and not get "caught out".

EscapeVelocity

Jessie wrote-

"Perhaps these tests are interspersed with more free exploration so I can learn to get the most out of my experiences and not get "caught out"."

I think this statement fairly describes the situation for most people, though I'm sure there are exceptions. If a person lacks proper emotional control (fear, sexual, excitement), they are generally restricted to their "personal" astral space (Leland says this is basically our subconscious mind) until they demonstrate the necessary control. Then the wider astral community opens up for them. Some people realize they have passed a kind of "entrance exam", others don't even notice.

Your journey to learn this art will take some time and much patience and it will be uniquely yours. So read many of the Sticky threads, ask questions and see what matches or inspires your experiences.

EV

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde