Memory

Previous topic - Next topic

heter

I have another question, the other day I meditated for 40 minutes, and I tried to project briefly. I never feel any intense sensations or anything. Anyway after that I started watching tv, and an hour later as I was doing my homework, I felt like I had just sort of woken up, and as I thought to myself "Wait, what did I just do?" i realized that the memorys I had in the past hour where extremely difficult to recall, or impossible. What the hell happened? it was as if I forgot completely what I had done.

Macaroni

I find that after an attempt at projection or simply meditating it really takes the mind a while to recuperate. I would say that your mind suddenly became fully awake again and you were still in semi trance after you quit. You should try closing the charkas or 'cool-down' meditations to help you return in mind and body to the physical realm.

karnautrahl

Macaroni, as far as I know, at least what I've learned from the RB workshop recently and my home practice: you can't close the chakras. Attempts to "close" them stimulate them further.

I would go along with clearing the mind and similar meditations to recuperate however. To ground yourself would need some exercise/shower/protein or even sex possibly (?).
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!