Message from spirits after I attempted an Ap

Previous topic - Next topic

Tia

Hi Qball, welcome to the forum,

I think, but I'm no expert, that when you get that paralysis of the body, it means that you are actually on the verge of OBE.  So your paralysis was not due to another spirit, but your own process.  

I have to wonder what was the purpose of those spirits telling you "that when I was unable to move my body a spirit was trying to enter my physical body".  Was that supposed to help you in some way?  No spirit can just come and enter your body.  That would make me apprehensive...  I think they were a bit negative.  And to get a 'grunt' as a reply from the Indian man?  Well, you can do without this kind of guidance.  

Ask that you get guidance 'only' from those that have an interest in your wellbeing.

Qball

Thanks. It's very strange how these kinds of spirits can get onto this property since I have a few layers of protection around this house.

Well I have not let them stop me. I am doing the rope technique even more.

breadthless_length

I don't want anybody to take offence, but maybe this was just your imagination? I don't know why but to me it just feels like one of those thing that you may hear being said in a dream. Maybe you were kind of on the verge of sleep and dreaming if you see what I mean. I often see thing that I know aren't real when I have a sleep paralysis or wake paralysis or a semi-awake paralysis  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0> For example my room may change colour and start spinning around and I know that this is nothing relating to spirits and just my imagination.

I'm currently reading practical psychic self-defence by Robert Bruce and he makes clear that negs are generally loners so maybe the fact that this experience had two characters is a clue. Don't get me wrong Robert doesn't say they can't be in a group so I may be wrong.

alpha

ah I read about this recently in AD,Its got something to do with a fear barrier.He mentioned it as the dweller on the threshhold.It is our minds that this come from.I forget the rest.But you just have to ignore things like that.And most of alll do not be afraid.

Its just like a natural barrier we all have.It could be a belief or something like that.Some people see someone right in front of them as soon as they get out telling them to go back.Hope this helps you and you may want to buy Roberts book its great,im reading it again.

I dont know if this is the case with you.But it sounds exactly like what he talks about in the book.

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

Hephaestus

One morning I woke up and was half asleep so attempted an OOBE, as the vibrational sound increased the vibrational noise was overtaken by several voices repeatadly saying "you're dead", the voices kept saying it over and over really quickly. The room was also changeing and it looked like a place of firey hell - lets just say I reversed course and woke myself up.
I just put it down to me having doubts about OOBE'ing and have a low vibrational level.

alpha

thats exactly what they are there for,to make you stop.Dont give up,I get some spooky visions sometimes.And I got this crazy voice in my head not too long ago.It said to shut my mouth or they were going to kill me a few times they said im going to kill you!!..I mean like someone screaming at the top of there lungs in my mind.I told them to go away eventually they did.After I got drained of some of my energy.

If you believe in god.Believe that "he" is there with you when you are scared.And 'he' is there right behind you.Believing is very strong and it makes things real.It will only help you to not be so afraid.This is what I did to get rid of those buggers.It was 3 against one,And I was terrified.Even though I didnt see anything I could feel them.So I just thought of god to help me and "he" did.I started saying things in my mind,to make them go away.I dont even know where it was coming from but it eventually worked.God can be anything you want.Anything you need to help you at the time.

I was scared to fall asleep for a few days  because of the voice,but i kept fighting the fear.And now everything is alright.You cant look at these things in a bad way.It will only make your fears worst.Its a test to see if you are ready.Like a horror movie the first couple times you see it.It will frighten you.But you watch it enough and it turns into some kind of comedy.

I hope this helps you!As you can see I get scared as wellhttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

This is prob. the worst thing that happened to me.Minus another incident I got a little carried away with.All my experiences when I was out were nothing but superb.I cant even put them into words,how they made me feel.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>.Dont let anything spoil it for you.Keep it positive and just climb over anything that stands in your way,Do whatever you have to do,to not be afraid.

"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

kakkarot

maybe there was a spirit that was trying to enter your body when you were about to ap.

i know that many people have reported their bodies going "dead" (unable to move) when they thought they were about to ap, and i have experienced the sensation myself at times so i know that it is a natural phenomenon of the body. however, "the greatest lie is the one that deviates only slightly from the truth", and a spirit can use a naturally occuring thing to mask its own actions. so maybe those two spirits were telling the truth, and maybe they weren't.

but then, it could have been one of them and the next thing they may have tried to do is to convince you to allow them to "clean" your body of anything that might allow other spirits to possess you, then they would possess you. anything is possible when you are paranoid enough  :)  .

you seem like you have it under control. however, i have read now (i think) three of your posts which say that you have layers of protection on your house so the spirits you are seeing shouldn't be able to be there, yet they are. i suggest that you reprotect your house with some more powerful energy, as well as some more specific shielding techniques. after all, in a real battle skill is just as important as speed and strength. so try using skillful shielding techniques as well as powerful ones (though i don't know how speed can be thrown in there since shielding like this isn't really for battle).

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Qball

Thanks for the information.
I always call upon my guardian angels before I do anything like this and I wear protection as well. I just put more protection around this house,and the atmosphere feels better.
I have had angels of light come to my aid, beings wearing pure white robes, warriors in shining silver and white armor. I know they are always nearby.
Re: Negative spirits as loners. Well I have encountered and defeated a lot of negatives, and I have found  that they usually work in groups.  
Re: terror at the threshold. I have heard of this thing in a book by DJ Conway
Do I really think a spirit was trying to enter my body without my permission. No. With  the techniques I was taught by my last teacher I could destroy such a thing if I thought it was trying to enter my body. I had the feeling a few days after the incident that they were trying to stop me from projecting.
Whoever or whatever those two spirits of black energy were they are long gone now. Good Riddance. My main reason for projecting is to meet my true teachers and spirit guides.  

Qball

I was unable to move my body after I tried the rope technique, and I know this will happen during trance.
What is odd is the message I received a few days later.
Two spirits appeared to me. A black woman who was smiling. A native man.
They said that when I was unable to move my body a spirit was trying to enter my physical body.
Of course I refused to believe them. I have learned not to  believe everything from spirit.  I spoke to the native Indian man and his  response was something that sounded like a grunt.
Then they both turned around and vansihed.
Just wondering what anyone here thinks of this.

I am new to this forum.